[Chapter 77]

[JJ is 28 weeks (7 months); Lily is 30 weeks (7 1/2 months); Alana is 7 weeks (1 3/4 months)]

Emily's POV:

"Getting everything packed up?" Aaron enters the room.

"Yep! Tell daddy yes," I wave Alana's arms.

"Good, oh, Em we're running a little late," He announces.

"We're gettin there," I giggle as Alana gives me a smile.

Aaron opens our safe and grabs his gun and badge. He shoves it in his holster. The door bursts open. He immediately rips out his gun again, raising it to the intruder. Fearing the worst, I rush underneath the kitchen bar with Alana and shield her with my body. I feel my breathing quicken. All that happened those two months ago resurface, causing intense panic.

"MPD!" A voice shouts.

"I'm on the job," Aaron calls out.

"Drop your weapon," A man orders.

"I'm Aaron Hotchner with the FBI,"  He keeps his weapon raised.

I stand back up slowly. Still hiding Alana from view.

"We know who you are. Lower your gun," he demands.

"Who sent you," Aaron questions.

"Aaron," I warn, fear laces my voice.

He looks over to me and gives me an apologetic, yet confused look, unsure of what's happening.

"This is a mistake," He says while lowering his gun.

"On your knees. Hands behind your back," He orders.

He places his gun on the table behind him. Raising his hands so their in full view. He slowly lowers to the ground.

"Is this really necessary?" He says cautiously.

"Now!" He yells.

Alana's cries grow louder, being upset due to all the noise.

"Aaron," I let out a sob.

"It's okay Em, it's just a big mistake and everything's gonna be alright. It's not happening again, nobody will take Alana. She is okay and right here with you," He assures.

I rock Alana to comfort her and myself, simultaneously watching them cuff Aaron. They walk out, leaving me with our newborn.

Emily's POV:

"JJ get everyone together, Alana and I are coming in. I don't even know what happened but a S.W.A.T. team just busted up in here and took Aaron, I don't even know what for and I'm alone with Alana. I didn't know who else to call," I let a sob escape.

"Emily it's alright, Spence and I are getting in the car now. Just meet up here, we'll be there as soon as we can," She answers calmly.

"Right. That's, yea. Ok. I can—I just need to get Alana's stuff together," My mind races a million miles an hour.

*time skip*

I walk in to see Rossi, Garcia, Morgan, Reid, and JJ in deep conversation. Lily is sat on the table playing with blocks.

"Em," JJ places Lily in Reid's arms and makes her way to me.

She gives me a hug while kissing Alana on her head.

"They wouldn't even tell me why," I repeat what I had said on the phone.

"I know," she hugs me tighter before letting go.