[Chapter 73]

Hotch's POV:

I stay silent out of shock. I'd know that voice anywhere, his raspy sound was forever burned into my memory.

"You know, this brings back memories for you doesn't it? Angrily racing towards your old home, to a female you love, a female you want to save," he spits out.

I let out a low growl of pain and anger.

"Speaking of which, after how distraught I saw you were after Haley's death I never would have thought that you'd find another whore. You're a surprising man Agent," he laughs.

"Don't talk about her like that," I mutter.

"Oh, sorry, that's right. You're the cheater this time, not her. I guess I just got her mixed up with the other cheating bitch," he chuckles.

"Don't talk about either of them that way," I yell.

My loudness causes a cry.

"Look what you did, waking up you precious daughter like that," he groans.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing she's still alive.

"You got your last words with Haley, they were so heartfelt. It's a shame you won't get that same chance with your daughter you know," he teases.

"Don't you fucking lay a hand on her," I absentmindedly give him a reaction.

Emily's POV:

"Alright! Prepare to have your socks knocked off. The reason why Foyet's blood type was different wasn't because they made a mistake on the test, they made a mistake on the I.D." Garcia exclaims.

"How's that possible?" Morgan speaks up.

"Because, My Love, our George Foyet has a twin brother. The reason we didn't catch that on a standard DNA test is because they are identical twins, making it indistinguishable," she explains.

"I've done research on twins since JJ and I— identical twins normally have the same blood type, but in some rare cases, they have the same," Reid adds.

"Okay, well, what's his name?" JJ asks.

"Well, luckily for you, I'm a genius at my work. His biological parents gave him up for adoption right after he was born. He was put into foster care and then... he was adopted by the Stringers. They then changed his name to David Stringers. He was only two at the time, so there was a chance he didn't even know he was a twin, let alone he was adopted. I'm getting an I.D. photo of him now...and wow, he looks exactly like Foyet," Garcia replies.

"Can you find where they contacted each other?" Rossi asks.

"I can! Foyet must've figured we'd never find out about his brother since he is really on the down-low. He had a desk job, worked 9 to 5, no kids or wife. Not even any pets. Both his parents have sadly passed as well, mother due to cancer, and father from a stroke," she lets her lip puff out.

"Garcia," I remind her.

"Sorry! Sorry! Like I was saying he contacted him without fear. He reached out to his place of work, we have a voicemail to back that up, and then he began contact from there. It seems they knew each other for a whole year. I'm guessing he somehow convinced him to be in the house when it happened, he never would have saw it coming, but that doesn't explain Hotch's detail on what happened. There is a possibility that he took him under his wing and taught him how to kill, but he never would have let him do it to Haley. That was too personal to share, especially for a narcissist," Garcia finishes.

"Well, I know if I had an unknown twin brother I would definitely want to see and speak with him," Morgan shrugs.

"But would you kill for him?" JJ gives him curious look.

"Blondie, that was a dumb question," he teases.

"Okay, can someone warn Aaron!" I break up the banter.

"Right! We'll call him now," Garcia moves her fingers quickly.

Hotch's POV:

My phone rings, Garcia was trying to reach me.

"You might wanna take that Agent, could be important," he taunts.

As much as it pains me, I place him on hold.

"What Garcia?" I shout more angrily than I had intended.

"Aaron? Are you okay?" I hear Emily's voice in the background.

"I'm alright, I'm almost there," I answer.

"Hotch, you have to be careful. You really do need to wait for backup. They're only 10 minutes out," Dave warns.

"And I'm only five," I retort.

"Hotch, he is going to kill her the second you see them. He's doing it for revenge, the man you killed, that was his twin brother," Morgan yells.

I slam on breaks.

"What?!" I say in confusion.

"We can explain that later, but you cannot go into the house," JJ pleads.

"Well, whoever's coming out here better hurry the hell up," I say in defeat.

*time skip*

I pull up to my old house, once filled with laughter. I stay a few houses down and wait until I see S.W.A.T.

"Sir, can I see some I.D.?" One of them questions.

"Oh, uh, Agent Aaron Hotchner, FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit," I show him my credentials.

"Right, and it's your daughter in there? Correct?" He asks.

"Yes. The man, he's one of the many serial killers we deal with, George Foyet, or better known as The Reaper," I inform.

"We'll need you to stay in your car until we retrieve the hostage and clear the area," he remains formal.

I watch as he places another Officer to serval me, making sure I don't try and enter the house. Him and the rest of his team reach the door, bursting it open quickly. I wait for what seems like hours before a small baby is recovered and taken to a local ambulance. I reach for my door handle but get stopped.

"Sorry, you'll have to wait until the subject is secure along with the house and surrounding area," he apologizes.

I let out an understanding sigh. I knew it was protocol whether I was part of the FBI or not. Moments later I see a black body bag being wheeled out of the house as Alana is brought over to me.

"She's okay, we checked for almost all and any possibilities and she is of perfect health. She does need nutrition however, so I recommend getting her a bottle soon and then she need proper rest. Even though she is only a baby, this was very traumatic and can have negative affects on her body," she warns.

I just nod, wrapped in the thought that Foyet was dead. Truly dead. I knew I'd find out the details later, whether I was meant to or not. I take Alana in the car and place her in the carrier Emily and I and bought a few weeks prior. I head back to the hospital in a hurry, feeling shocked, numb, overwhelmed, and relived all at once.

Emily's POV:

Aaron rushes through the door, Alana carefully tucked him his arms. I feel the streaming of warm tears run down my face. All my worry and stress quickly faded as I saw her sleeping peacefully and unharmed. I take Alana in my arms and hold her close, not ever wanting to let go. Aaron places his own around around her and myself and squeezes. I look up to see JJ, Garcia, Morgan, Reid, and Rossi quietly observing our newborn. With an awkward laugh I wipe away the salty droplets and place a firm kiss on Alana's head.

"This is Alana Nichole Hotchner," I as I hold her shakily.

She's back and okay! I'm sorry this took me so long to write, I've just been a bit busy lately and haven't had the time. I'm also sorry it's not in much detail as I would have liked, so I may come back and add to it later...

1310 words