[Chapter 78]

Emily's POV:

"This is Antonia's son. His name is Asher Douglas. He lives in Northern Virginia," JJ displays.

"Early 40s is old for a swatter," Reid looks at the file.

"But he's a match in every way that counts. He purchased the storm spoofing software, he bought several audio splicing programs," Garcia lists off.

"And that's how he was a able to make calls from Hotch's cell and sound like him," Morgan agrees.

"There's something about this that doesn't fit," Reid mumbles.

"It's fits enough for me. Let's go," Rossi closes his file.

"It's a good thing I'm staying here or I'd kick his ass," I let out a shaky breath.

"Are you okay to watch Lily?" JJ questions.

"Don't worry about her, I've got her," I gesture for her to go.

*time skip*

"If I can direct your attention to Rossi's phone, I will introduce you to Eric Rawdon. He has had multiple IRC Chats with Asher until he was arrestees for criminal conspiracy," Garcia informs.

"Conspiracy with who?" Rossi asks over speaker.

"Well, it looks like a bunch of anarchists, Rawdon isn't necessarily an anarchist himself,  but he did want to make something go boom," Garcia explains.

"So he's charismatic, duplicatous. I mean he'd have to be to persuade a bunch of anarchists to rally around him," Morgan adds.

"What's the overlap with Hotch?" Kate asks.

"Our gone but not forgotten and soon to be recovered Sir Hotchner wrote up a profile on Rawdon, which he defended in court," Garcia shows me the report on screen.

"And this is revenge," I hear Reid say.

"No, we know it's bigger than that," Rossi states.

"But there's no way Rawdon could have pulled this off while in prison. Garcia, what was the last contact Rawdon had with Asher?" JJ wonders.

"Uh, emails from last week. The IP addresses are from all over the state, but none from Virginia Super Max Prison, where Rawdon currently resides," Garcia displays new content.

"So someone else took over the account , or multiple someone's, depending on who's still supporting Rawdon," Morgan realizes.

"I'm gonna add "word" to the end of Morgan's last sentiment, because whoever is sending these emails has gone hog wild over the last 12 hours, and the messages is always the same— "the storm breaks tonight. Get his bed ready," Garcia shows at least 10 emails with those exact words.

"That reminiscent of the emails the 9-11 hijackers sent to each other weeks before the attack. Coded messages like, "this summer will surely be hot" was their way of saying the plan is set," Reid warns.

"Except this is "the storm breaks tonight"... he's planning a prison break," Rossi realizes.

"Garcia, Em, we're on our way back now. We need to find out exactly when this is happening and prepare the guards," JJ states urgently.

*time skip*

"Em, I have it on record that Hotch is on his way to the prison, it seems the "big men" up at the office finally figured out their stupidity," She informs me.

"It's about fucking time," I mumble more to myself than to Garcia.

"I feel you, I just hope my baby's are all okay out there," she shutters.