Chapter 1- Origin

Authors Note:

*/ The girl above and on the cover is a suggestion. You can look however you want to, but I know there is a few people out there that have a hard time coming up with an appearance. Also if you don't want to read as your own name, the character above that is a suggestion's name is Ayame if you want to use that name. I hope you enjoy the story!! */

Story-

Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I live in the world of supernaturals. Where almost everyone has a superpower or which is commonly known as a quirk. Once quirks started coming into existence the world had changed as well, people started using their quirks in different ways, in evil ways which are now referred to as Villains', and others in good ways which are called Heroes.

My dream is to become a greater hero than my worthless no good Father. Who is my Father you may ask, well I am sure you'll know soon enough.

Well let me tell you more about myself. Since I was little I have lived in a terrible area that is filled to the brim with Villains', so me and Mom had to be careful when we went out. However going to school wasn't any better, especially when I was little. Everyone would always be showing off their quirks even when we weren't allowed to and even excelling with them, however my quirk gave me a lot of hardships and a lot of trips to the hospital.

My quirk first appeared at the age of 4 my Mom and I were walking home from buying groceries and suddenly a rush of energy circulated throughout my whole body and my vision went dark. I awoke in the hospital a day later with my foot in a cast, apparently the pressure of my quirk that had manifested as I was walking and broke my ankle. My body always felt as if it was going to break a part with the slightest movement back then. The doctors would study and try to help me control my quirk during that time. I don't remember much of my time in the hospitals as a kid, but I still remember to this day when I found out who my Father was. I had snuck out of my hospital room and overheard my Mom talking to the doctor and I will never forget the words that came out of her mouth.

"My child is the daughter of All Might, his quirk is very powerful. It could be his or a member of his family's members quirk, however I do not want him knowing about her so please help her the best you can without going to him." My Mother pleaded to the doctors. At that time I paid no attention to what the Doctor said and was overjoyed to find out my Father was the number one Hero. However, even though I wasn't too old at the time I was confused about why my Mom didn't want him knowing about me as I wondered back to my room. Mom had come in a little bit after that and I confronted her about it and she told me everything and that I mustn't talk about it with anyone but Mom and the doctors. After that I was always asking about All Might or wanting a toy or shirt of him, I idolized him.

Finally, The Doctors found out my Moms quirk was able to weaken my quirks growth so when I used it I wasn't breaking or tearing anything. Therefore, I was finally able to go to school like a normal kid. However I had weekly check ups where they could do tests and other stuff. Everyday with my Moms help and working out I got more control of my quirk steadily as time went on. But As time flew by the more I wanted to find out everything about him and become a hero like my Dad until I found out the real reason my Mom never wanted to have anything to do with him. All Might left her and completely cut off all contact with her. So he never found out about my Mom being pregnant with me. Suddenly all the feelings I had for All Might the man I idolized turned to disgust and hate and I decided I will get better control of my quirk and become an even better hero than my no good Father.

I am now 16, a 3rd year in Junior High. I was standing in front of the teacher as the first one done turning in my High School application to the Teacher. The teacher grabbed it from me and I returned to my seat as everyone begin to gossip. Thank to this quirk of mine I have no friends. Everyone thought it was scary whenever I overexerted my quirk in elementary school, I would break something. However it was more the reason I never winced or cried when it happened since I was so used to that pain it was normal. But everyone thought it was scary and avoided me, calling me names like Ice Queen or Frozen Heart it never bothered me. Even though I haven't broke anything since I entered Junior High, nobody ever lets it go.