Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer

Our 2 days off from school had began and I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. "I can't lay in bed all day!" I quickly got up out of bed even though my body was still aching from yesterday. Changing into some workout clothes, I went downstairs and got my shoes on. Going up to the door I opened it only to see Father in his non muscle form. Quickly I go to shut the door, but he transforms into his muscle form and stops the door with his hand.

"Do you always try to slam doors on people or is it just me?" All Might asks as I glare up at him.

"It's a habit... Are you here to see Mom?" I question and All Might nods, while spitting out blood and turning back into his unmuscular form. "You wait right here, while I go get Mom. I don't know if she wants you in her house." I declare as I begin to walk away, but then quickly turn back to him causing him to flinch. "You better stay!" I demand pointing at him.

"I promise I won't move till Hana says I can." All Might states and I walk over to Mom's room and knock on the door.

"Come in!" Mom calls out as I open the door to see her sitting on her bed.

"Mom-"

"He's here, right?" Mom asks and I wait a moment, but then nod.

"He is at the front door, I told him not to move from that spot till you invited him in... I was gonna go train, but if you want me to stay I will." I state, but Mom shakes her head.

"You go train and be careful." Mom insists as she gets up from the bed and walk over to me.

"Fine, but if he does anything to you..." I trail off as I crack both my knuckles. "I'll beat him till he can't sit down." I finish causing her to smile and she places a kiss on my forehead. "Well I'll be off." I declare.

"(N/N), tell him... I'll be out in a moment." Mom states and I nod as I walk out of the room and over the front door where All Might was still standing.

"Mom will be out in a moment. I'm going to train so you better behave yourself!" I warn as I walk past him and out the door. I activate One For All and jump to the roof across the street. "I know... He's not a bad guy, but I can't help it." I think as I then jump to the next rooftop.

(To Mom)

After putting her hair in a low ponytail she walks out of her room and walks over to see All Might standing at the front door. Letting out a sigh she walks over and looks up at All Might with a serious expression. "Please come in... We have a lot to talk about." Hana states and All Might walks into the house as Hana closes the door behind him. They walk over to the living room and they were silent for a moment as they stared at each other.

"I'm sorry... If I knew you were pregnant I wouldn't ha-"

"Yagi, stop... I didn't want you to know about (Y/N). That's why I broke up with you and told you to never contact me again. However, even after all the lies I told her she still wanted you in her life." Mom explains as she looks away from All Might and they go silent once again.

"Is (Y/N) being in the Hospital from an early age due to her quirk true?" All Might asks with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, it's One For All... You're quirk somehow passed to (Y/N), but it was too strong for her so it would break her bones and pulling her muscles at random times causing her to keep ending up in the hospital." Hana answers.

"That's, impossible-"

Well the impossible happened... She was always in pain so I finally decided to do something about it." Hana declares interrupting All Might.