Chapter 3- I Did It!

Finally 3 weeks passed and it is my first day at U.A.

I am so excited I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Not just being a student there, but seeing all who made it. However the more I think about who made it the more I hope Kacchan did as well. Oh I even asked Mom about why I have been getting sick every time I laid eyes on Kacchan, and she told me that I like him. I honestly have no clue what that insinuates, I mean I tried to look it up, but I finally gave up after wanting to throw up several times.

I get up and get ready and then head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make myself some breakfast. The bread I put into the toaster finally finished and popped out from the toaster and using my quirk I quickly grabbing the pieces of bread. I then put them on the plate and grab the jelly from the fridge and close it as I try not to slam it practicing control and then race back over to the plate. "I bet Mom worked late last night... So I gotta be quiet and try not to wake her up." I think as I put the jelly on the pieces of toast and began to eat it as I got a pen from the top of the fridge and wrote on a sticky note saying.

To: Mom

"I am off to school, have a good day and see you later. Try not to work too hard, you're still only human."

Love (N/N).

I finish eating and wash out my plate and grab my bag. I put my shoes on and quietly walk out the door and shut it.

"Damn I am starting to get really nervous... I wonder what Pro Hero is my class teacher and all the people, who made it and how many? One thing I know for sure is that Kacchan did make it, however I am still worried about All Might's successor. I am kinda hoping I wont see him... Maybe I am an Ice Queen after all." I think as I started running. I dont know if it was my nerves, but I ended up making it to school a little bit early. I walk into the school and begin searching for my classroom. Finally I spot a giant door that has 1-A plastered onto the front of it. I walk into the classroom to see nobody had arrived yet. "Whelp... I get first dibs!!" I think as I walk over and sit in the front seat to the far left. Suddenly everyone starts to show up and I am so amazed by the way everybody looks and I begin to feel pumped.

(Time skip)

Finally after seeing so many people walk in Kacchan walks in then he turns to meet my gaze and glares. I quickly turn away and look at the other students coming in. Suddenly I heard a little thud behind me, which made me jump a bit. I looked behind me to see Kacchan took the seat behind me and set his foot on the desk. I was looking up from his foot on the desk and our eyes were locked into place for a moment. but then I turned my head to the door again. "What the hell is wrong with me...? Stop looking at him and getting jumpy." I think as I see the blue haired dude called out Midoriya during the Entrance Exams. Looking over he sees Bakugos foot on the desk and rushes over to us with an angry expression.

"Take your feet off that desk now!" The blue haired boy demands as I look over to the door to see Deku walk in. "Great, he just had to be accepted too... he kind of just put a damper on my mood." I think as I look back over to see Kacchan glaring at him with a smirk on his face and my heart begins to beat faster again. "God. this damn heart of mine... Can you stop?!" I think as I watch Kacchan turn back to the blue haired boy.

"Hah?" Bakugo sounds questionably as he leans back in the chair and the stern guy starts pointing at him.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this Academy by scuffing school property, you cretin." The blue haired boy say making Kacchan's smile grow.