Chapter 38 Successor

We were all gathered in the common room by Mr. Aizawa, something about a news guy coming to interview our class or something? "Definitely doesn't feel suspicious at all..." I think as I narrow my eyes at Mr. Aizawa.

"We'd better be on our guard." A voice whispers in my ear causing me to look over and see (B/N) making a scoff ring out from my throat.

"I don't want to hear that from you Mr. Vampire." I jibe causing him to shrug his shoulders. Suddenly a cold chill runs down my spine and I look around til I spot Katsuki glaring at (B/N), who was standing beside me. "The situation between these two is way worse than the one Katsuki has with Deku, it's a bit worrisome." I think when I cheerful voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Isn't that amazing, Deku?!" Chaco exclaims with a smile causing Deku to inch back with a sound in response.

"That's kinda surprising, huh?" Denki asks as he looks over at Kirishima.

"Uh, not really." Kirishima answers.

"Yeah, I mean, the sports festival was on Tv." Oojiro points out, but I slightly shake my head. "No, something tell me this has something to do with my Dad." I think with an annoyed expression.

We've gotta look super cute in case they wanna take our picture." Toru made known as she turns to Mina.

"For sure!" Mina chirps with a bright smile.

"I think you'll be just fine, Hagakure." Jirou assures.

"That's enough." Aizawa thunders causing most to straighten up standing at attention.

"Yes, sir." Almost everyone chorus's.

"It's nothing too exciting. The article's about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that kinda thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here. Maybe set a few minds at rest..." Mr. Aizawa trails off.

"Newscasters are usually hot. This is awesome, right?" Mineta questions as he turns to Sero.

"He said it was for a paper." Sero addresses as Mineta begins to drool and do weird things with his hands with an intense expression, while speaking about weird things.

"I hope for this newspaper it's a man." (B/N) asserts and I nod.

"For their sake." I agree, but then see Mineta being lifted into the hair by Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"I expect you all to be on your best behavior today." Mr. Aizawa warns as his eye glows with a murderous intent. "Serves him right, little Imp." I think, but then an unfamiliar voice rings out causing me to turn and see a sketchy looking dude with a camera.

"Don't worry on my account, Mr. Aizawa. I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so there's no need for them to act any different that normal." The man informs causing Mr. Aizawa to turn to him.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." Mr. Aizawa reprimanded as the man walks up to him.

"I was told I had from 8am till 6pm. So, unless my watch is wrong..." The man trails off causing Mr. Aizawa to put on an irritated expression. "There's something off about this guy. I think as I narrow my eyes at the man to see one of his eyes looked a bit funny.

"Hello, everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." Mr. Tokuda greets with a bow. "I'm not seeing an clouds around him so it's nothing nefarious, but still..." I think as we all bowed as well.

"Nice to meet you!" Most of us chorus as Mr. Tokuda lifts his head.

"Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer." Mr. Tokuda explains with a smile causing Mina to shriek.