Chapter 22 Rescue Mission

(To me)

"We'll meet in front of the Hospital after dark." (B/N) informs and I nod.

"Miss Toshinori!" A nurse calls out from the other side of the door causing both (B/N) and I to stiffen, but I then quickly rush back over to the bed.

"Sorry, to disturb you." The nurse states as she opens the door.

"No, it's okay. What is it?" I ask as she walks over to me.

"The doctor will be coming in just a moment to speak to you." The nurse answers.

"Thank you for informing me." I thank and she nods, but then turns to (B/N).

"You'll have to leave the room when the doctor comes." The nurse informs.

"I was just leaving." (B/N) insists as he turns away and heads out of the room causing the nurse to follow after him. However the nurse shuts the door behind her. "Don't you dare become a Villain, Katsuki Bakugo!" I think as I turned back over and stared out the window.

(Time Skip)

"Recovery Girl performed some pretty strong healing on your legs, while you were unconscious, so you're able to move them fairly well." The doctor explains, but then looks back over to me with a serious expression.

"But they were seriously messed up. You've done absurd damage to your body in the last few months and, frankly, this is a whole new league of trauma." The doctor continues, but I look away from him.

"I've heard this from plenty of Doctors..." I trail off as the nurse begins to unravel the bandages on my legs.

"I took a close look at your charts. Obviously your past injuries were bad. Splintered bones and ripped muscles were painful, sure, but could eventually be repaired. This time the damage was devastating." The doctor declares causing me to turn back to see numerous scares on my legs that were around my joints causing my eyes to widen.

"Usually, a person's body has limiters that keep it from using more than 80 percent of it's power at any given point. But in a crisis situation, it's possible for those limiters to fall away, allowing someone to use 100 percent. We call it Hysterical strength. The reason we have those limiters in the first place is because our bodies can't handle that type of strain. You were showing signs of this because it seems as if you don't have any limiters or their dormant, which has never been seen in a person before." The doctor informs causing me to look up at him.

"Is that the reason I don't feel pain like a normal person would?" I ask causing the doctor to go silent for a moment.

"Yes that very well could be the case and since you can't feel it until it's too much for you're body, your power ends up overcharged for an extended period. However, it's bad for your bones and muscles to get battered, but it's much worse for your ligaments." The doctor answers as I stare down at my legs.

"Is that the reason for all the scarring around my knees and ankles?" I question.

"Ligaments protect the joints, so yes. Because yours have seriously degraded. In other words, if you continue to sustain these type of injuries. I don't think you're going to be able to move you're legs anymore." The doctor responds causing me to put on a bit of a worried expression. "So my legs are getting that bad?!" I wonder, but the doctor then clears his throat causing me to look up at him.

"For now, focus on rehabilitation. Use them a lot, even if it hurts, and we'll leave the rest to UA also I've explained this to you're Father as well." The doctor states.

"Where is he?" I ask causing the doctor to hand me a letter.

"He told me to give that to you. It should answer your questions..." The doctor trails off. "I wish he would have at least took me home first... But he's probably trying to get Katsuki back." I think letting out a sigh.