Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3

Before we all knew it the finals began causing us to return to the stands except for Midoriya and his opponent. As I take my seat as look over to see Cementoss, who had finished making the incredibly awesome arena. "I wonder if Father tried to hunt me down during the break... Well, if he did he obviously didn't try hard enough." I'm suddenly pulled out my thoughts when the crowed goes wild causing me to look over to see fire coming out of the arena.

"ALL RIGHT AUDIENCE LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF AND NOT WAIT FOR THESE FINALS ANY LONGER. WELCOME OUR FIRST FIGHTERS HE LOOKS KIND OF SCARED IN THAT PICTURE DOESN'T HE?!" Present Mic asks. "When does Deku, not look scared...?" I think as I giggle under my breath. "IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE VERSUS HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES, WHO HAS BARELY DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET THE RULES ARE SIMPLE IMMOBILIZE YOUR OPPONENT OR FORCE HIM OUT OF THE RING, YOU CAN ALSO WIN GETTING THE OTHER PERSON TO CRY UNCLE. BRING ON THE INJURIES CAUSE WE GOT OUR VERY OWN RECOVERY GIRL WAITING ON STANDBY, SO PUT YOUR MORALS ASIDE AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO PLAY DIRTY, BUT OF COURSE NO LIFE-THREATENING CRAP, FOCKS ITS NOT ALLOWED. REAL HEROS SEES THEIR POWER THROW VILLAINS IN JAIL NOT KILL THEM! Present Mic announces as both Midoriya and Shinso are staring at each other in the Arena. "This fight should be interesting especially after overhearing Mashirao and Deku's conversation... Apparently Eye Bags has a very interesting quirk." I think as I shift my eyes over to Shinso.

"I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough." Cementos states with his hand up causing Deku to let out a sigh.

"So you can just give up, huh... In a way this is a test of how strong your spirit is, if you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry what other people think. That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, but I just think he's an idiot for throwing away his chance like that." Eye Bags insists as Deku begins walking over to him as an angry expression forms.

"Don't you talk about him that way!" Deku bellows as he starts running at Eye Bags causing him to grin. "Are you stupid, Deku?! Mashirao warned you not to say anything no matter what!" I think as Deku immediately stops in his track causing me to face palm. "Wait, why am I so worried?" I wonder as I stare down at the arena.

"That's it I win." Eye Bags states causing Mashirao to stand up behind me.

"ugh, I warned him not to say anything!" Mashirao declares as I bring my hand from my face. However something catches my eye causing me to quickly turn only to see Father standing at the entrance Deku came out of. "Wow... So he didn't even try to look for me, it was Deku instead." I think as I feel a slight pain in my chest, but I quickly shake my head and look back over at Deku, who was still frozen in place.

"Deku!" Ochaco calls out from behind me.

"Why in the world isn't he moving?" Tenya questions.

"So here we are, you're lucky you've been so blessed Izuku Midoriya... Now turn around and walk out of bounds like a good little hero." Eye Bags instructs causing Deku to turn around and begins walking the way he came. "This match is over." Eye Bags states as I feel a feeling I know all too well fill up inside me.

"Oh, no Deku. What are you doing?" Ochaco asks.

"He can't walk out of the ring, he'll lose the match if he does." Tenya explains causing me to look over at Father, who has a worried expression. "Damn it!" I think as I look over to Deku, who is about to walk out of the ring. I quickly stand up as everyone looks over at me and I put my hands to my mouth.

"DEKU SNAP OUT OF IT IDIOT! DO YOU REALLY WANNA LET DOWN THE PEOPLE, WHO'VE HELPED YOU GET THIS FAR?!" I exclaim causing Deku to stop, but at the same time I fall to my knees as I feel the stamina and energy drained causing a bunch of people rush over to me with worried expressions. I quickly look over to Father, but all I see are 8 stars inside the tunnel twinkling and begin flashing different colors as electricity started appearing. Suddenly, 8 figures with yellow eyes appeared and I felt a familiar presence come from them. "Are they... The past users of One For All. They feel so familiar as if I've met them all before." I think as I look over to see Deku's whole body being filled with colorful electricity. Suddenly One For All envelopes his finger and it slightly moves. "This fights not over..." I think as Deku moves his fingers causing a gust of wind fly back. Breathing really hard Deku had finally snapped out of it and so did I to see Mina with a worried expression.