Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1

I was standing beside Kacchan as we listen to Mr. Aizawa giving our class a lecture.

"Now that you've finished up your first semester as UA High. It's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you Heroes in the making. At this camp we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra. Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"Yes sir!" We chorused the begin to split up into our own select friend groups. I was fixing to turn to Kacchan when I see Ochaco out of the corner of my eye running over to Deku with a big grin on her face. "I've got a feeling she has a crush on Deku..." I think as I watch her bring her face super close to Deku, which causes him to go completely red as he begins to back up and bumps into (B/N).

"Ah, sorry about that (B/N)." Deku apologizes.

"Don't worry about it, Izuku." (B/N) shakes his head causing Deku's eyes to widen for a moment. "Those two are honestly complete opposites." I think, but then see Ochaco's face become red causing her to quickly back away creating almost a yard of distance between her and Deku.

"Big cheer for camp!" Ochaco calls out, clapping her hands.

"Camp! Camp! Camp!" Ochaco, Denki and Mina chant along.

"Mr. Aizawa made it sound like a bout camp, but here everyone is cheering about it." I declare as I turn to Kacchan, who has his usual annoyed expression. "He can really be uptight sometimes..." I think as I let out a slight sigh.

"I heard some of class As taking some extra courses, does that mean they actually failed the final exams?! That must be so embarrassing, especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" Monoma bellows with a sadistic expression as Kendo to come up behind him and hit him on the head causing him to fall to the ground unconscious. "I wonder if she enjoys shutting him up?" I wonder as she grabs him by his shirt collar.

"Dont mind him." Kendo declares and begins dragging him away causing me to chuckle slightly. "It's time to get on the bus!" Kendo calls out causing Class B to head towards their bus.

"The girls of class A and class B it's like a buffet of bomb shells." Mineta states causing me to glance over to see him wiping the drool that was pooling out of his mouth.

"Dude get yourself together, for real." Kirishima insists, while I walk over to teach the little imp a lesson, but Someone then places their foot on his head causing me to look up to see (B/N) and he squishes the little pervert into the ground.

"Perverted imp." I declare as (B/N) takes his foot off of Mineta, who now looks like a squashed grape in the ground.

"Damn I forgot how scary you both can be." Kirishima points out causing me to look over at him and Kacchan. I go to say something, but I am interrupted by Tenya waving his hands around yelling.

"Attention class A our bus is here everyone line up in seating order!" Tenya instructs causing us to follow his instructions and begin boarding the bus. I go to sit in my seat when I see Tokoyami and (B/N) sitting beside each other and carrying a intimate conversation. "They must have a lot in common." I think as I take a seat against the window and begin to stare out of it until I see the bus beginning to move. "My seat partners been pretty quiet... Who could it be?" I wonder as I look over to see Kacchan sitting there with his eyes closed and before I realized it I was staring at him for quite a while.

"Are you gonna stare at me the whole time, Ice queen?" Kacchan asks with his eyes still closed causing me to jump a bit.

"N-no... I just was wondering why you've been so quiet." I answer, while looking away from him.