Chapter 23 All For One

(To me)

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" I ask as we we're walking in an alley way causing (B/N) to roll his eyes.

"I couldn't forget that place even if I tried..." (B/N) trails off causing me to let out a sigh.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'm just really anxious, especially since it was Shigaraki, who planned everything." I insists, but (B/N) slightly shakes his hand.

"That man child couldn't come up with this himself. My Father was behind it, especially seeing as me and you were on the kidnap list." (B/N) states as we continue to walk.

"I kinda wish I would have been kidnapped so I know what was going on..." I trail off causing (B/N) to look back at me and scoff as we were coming to a main street.

"Explosion Boy is fine. if me or you were there we would've been tortured and handed straight to my Father." (B/N) counters as he stopped in his tracks.

"Okay, I get it. Let's just hurry up and find this bar so I can kick the living shit out of that musty-dusty albino rat." I re-counter causing us both to head into another alleyway.

(U.A. High School Press Conference)

"You spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraser Head. But according to our information, you encouraged them to fight during the attack on the training camp, putting them in grave danger. What was your reasoning for this?" Reporter 1 asks.

I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to use their Quirks would avoid the worst possible outcome." Mr. Aizawa answers.

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims and one kidnapped child is a win for UA High?" Reporter 1 questions.

"I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end." Mr. Aizawa responds.

"Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack. We've determined it to be the result of a poisonous Quirk used by one of the Villains. It's thanks to the Quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student, though at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious Psychological Trauma." Principle Nezu explains.

"So you've found a bright spot in the tragedy?" Reporter 1 asks.

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning Heroes still has a future." Principle Nezu answers.

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted Katsuki Bakugo? He enrolled at your school with excellent marks, and placed 2nd place in the Sports Festival. Before that, he survived the attack of a powerful sludge Villain who eventually had to be taken down by All Might. The boy is obviously strong and Heroic. On the other hand, the violence he displayed in the finals and with his attitude at the Awards Ceremony especially towards the Victor (Y/N) Toshinori all show that he cannot control his temper. What if this is the real reason the Villains kidnapped him? What if they're brainwashing Bakugo right now, pulling him towards the path of evil? How can you sit there and tell us he still has a future?" Reporter 1 questions causing Vlad King to glance over at Mr. Aizawa, who looks pissed to all hell as he began to raise up from his seat, however after a split second her bows.

"As Katsuki Bakugo's teacher, I take full responsibility for not taming his violent behavior. However, his actions at the Sports Festival were born of his deep-seated convictions. He's trying harder than anyone in his pursuit to become the top Hero. If the Villain think they have a chance with him, then they are grossly mistaken. I can guarantee you that much." Mr. Aizawa responds as he slowly lifts up glaring at the Reporter.