Chapter 25 Your Turn

(To Shoto)

"(Y/N). Are you six safe?" Shoto asks into the Walki-Talki, while Momo was walking beside him.

"Yeah, what about you guys?" My voice rang out from it.

"No one saw you two, right?" Deku's followed after mine.

"I don't think so. We're on the street blending in with the crowd now. Some Pros are here helping people evacuate." Shoto explains.

(To me)

"Good, here Deku." I insist as I hand the Walki-Talki to him allowing Deku to take over the conversation.

"We're stopped in front of the station. Luckily we missed the last shockwave. Our rescue totally worked." I hear Deku inform as I turn to see Katsuki and (B/N) starring up at the screen with serious expressions. However, I see his hood down still so I make my way over and quickly throw it over his head.

"Hey-"

"You want everyone to know, or something?" I whisper causing (B/N) to scoff as he turns away from me.

"A rescue?! That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be my best escape route." Katsuki states causing me to walk over to him and smile.

"I think you mean "Thank you"." I point out, but Katsuki doesn't look over at me.

"You're welcome!" Kirishima proclaims with a thumbs up and I chuckle, but I then feel I eyes on me causing me to look over. Suddenly I see Katsuki glance away from me with a nonchalant expression.

"I had to get out of there so All Might could destroy that guy." Katsuki insists and I nod, while looking up at the screen. "He's right. We would've been in Father's way. I know the smart thing to do was leave him and Grandpa Tori can help him out." I think as I see a Helicopter fly by at the corner of my eyes. "But I still have a bad feeling..." I think focusing my attention back on the screen with a slightly worried expression.

(To All Might)

"You have so much in common with Nana Shimura, the utter waste of a human who passed One For All on to you." All For One remarks as All Might had steam coming out of his mouth, while looking as if his transformation was slowly disintegrating.

"My master was a true Hero. Keep her name out of your filthy mouth." All Might counters, while his fist was still on All For One's so-called face.

"A woman with no skill, and grand ideas she couldn't live up to. How embarrassing for me, the creator of One For All, to see her inherit the power and the way she died was so pathetic. Shall I tell you all about it?" All For One asks causing All Might to lift his fist.

"ENOUGH!" All Might demands as goes to punch All For One, who then forces him back causing All Might to be blown back into the air and coughs up blood. Before All Might could crash into the helicopter that was flying in the air, Gran Torino showed up just in time.

"Gran Torino." All Might mutters as All For One began to lift himself up, while coughing.

"You're in the way." All For One points out.

"It's the same as the last time. Toshinori, calm down! Six years ago you got distracted, and that's how he escaped and put a hold in your stomach. That's always been your weakness. Don't let him get under your skin!" Gran Torino advices as they both land on the ground.

"Yes, sir." All Might says, while wiping blood from his mouth.

"His Quirks and fighting style are completely different than they were. You won't be able to stop him head on. Use your wits! Can you still fight? It's do-or-die and we both know (Y/N) will never forgive you if you do. So, you must go past your limits!" Gran Torino proclaims and All Might nods.