Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2

Holding his hands in boiling water, Kacchan then holds them up while using his quirk to make a massive explosion to expand his sweat glands.

Shoto is sitting in a giant tub while alternating between his ice and fire he's regulating the temperature of the water. His body gets accustomed to the cold and he gets to work on controlling his flames. Someday he might be able to use both at once.

Sero is sitting on top of a cliff as he continues to produce his tape continuously which will increase his capacity and improve his strength and shooting speed.

Kirishima is using his hardening while Ojiro is hitting him with his tail to improve both their quirks steadily.

Denki is off on a mountain and using his electricity on a high capacity battery hes learning how to take in larger amounts of electricity or just electrocuting himself.

Koda is doing vocal exercises to help increase his range to call for animals also helping him to become less shy.

Aoyama keeps shooting his laser into the sky increasing his body strength and the range of the attack.

Tokoyami is practicing in a cave to try to keep dark shadow in control even when he goes wild. "Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami calls out from the cave.

Ochaco is rolling down a hill in what looks like a bubble trying to keep herself from vomiting so in an effort to reduce nausea all while she can see how much weight she can lift.

Tenya has been running hardcore long distance which improves his legs strength and stamina.

Tsu is climbing a mountain while using her tongue in the process of working out all the muscles in her body.

Sato is lifting weights while eating big cakes.

Momo is eating chocolates while she is trying to amplify her creation quirk and shorten the amount of time needed for her to use it.

Jirou is amplifying the quality of her audio by honing her headphone jacks also she is just stabbing the mountain repeatedly.

Mina is constantly creating acid so she can increase her skin's durability.

Mineta increasing the strength of his scalp will keep his scalp from bleeding even when he keeps pop in off balls. In other words he just keeps pulling the balls off his head.

Shoji keeps creating multiple dupli arms using different senses and hunts down Toru who is working on her stealth.

(B/N) is off on his own away from any trees and is alternating between shooting fire from his mouth and focusing on how long he can keep that fire before he has to use some more and also has a cooler of ice with him for heartburn.

"Oh man. This is pretty intense." A dude from Class B insists as it looks as if his soul comes out of his body.

"Operative types will be raising your limits maxing out your power and then the rest you'll mostly focus on strengthening body parts related to your quirks. Now normally these changes happen gradually as you grow-"

"But we dont have time for that. Your class has a lot of work to do." Mr. Aizawa interrupts Vlad while walking over to them.

"Once we team up with Class A there'll be 40 students here. That's a whale lot of quirks for our homeroom teachers to manage on their own." Kendo points out.

"Which is why we called them." Mr. Aizawa states.

"That's correct 4 kittens and 1 litter." A new cat who has teal hair proclaims.