Chapter 14- Encounter

Father and I finally made it home, but he then turned to me with a serious expression.

"(Y/N), we need to talk." Father declares causing me to look over at him.

"About what?" I asks as I walk over and sit on the couch feeling exhausted.

"The reason behind me not being apart of your life till now." Father answers and I turn away form him with a sigh.

"I already know-"

"No you don't, Hana lied to you about the reason." Father states while interrupting me causing me to quickly turn to him.

"What do you mean?!" I exclaims glaring at him.

"Your Mother knows about All For One and One For All... So she thought the best way to protect her unborn child was to brake up with me and cut off all contact. (Y/N) if I knew you existed I never would have stayed away." Father explains causing me to stand up with tears forming in my eyes.

"You lie, if that was the case you never would have gone through with the Exam!" I counter as I clench my already formed fists.

"At first I was completely against it, but the other teachers thought it would be the best chance to get young Midoriya and young Bakugo to work together..." Father trails off as he then walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I never wanted to fight you, (N/N)." Father insists and we stay there for a moment as the tears fall down my face.

"I can't deal with this right now." I declare, while slapping his hands away and heads to my room. "why did my life turn out like this?" I wonder as I wipe the tears off my face and slide down my door staring up at the ceiling.

(Time skip)

It is the next day and we are all in the classroom waiting for the teacher. "Damn, I didn't get much sleep last night... I feel drained." I think as I let out a sigh.

"Everyone I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories about how fun camp was." Mina declares, while crying along with Denki. However, Sato, Kirishima, Deku, Sero and myself look dead beside her.

"Don't cry Mina camp probably won't even be that fun anyways." I try to comfort, but it only causes her tears to pour out faster. Not knowing what else to do I walk closer to her and begin to softly pat the top of her head. I stare down at her, but then the image of Bakugo patting my head pops into my head. "I did feel better after he did that, hopefully it helps Mina as well." I think with a slight smile.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you go. There might be a last minute twist or something." Deku informs as I look over at him and let out a sigh. "It's not a good idea to get their hopes up." I think slightly shaking my head as Mina begin to silently cry into my chest, but I continue to pat her head.

"Stop Midoriya, by saying that out loud you're just jinxing them." Sero insists, while placing his hand on Deku's shoulder.

"They said whoever failed the exam would have to skip training camp and live in Summer school hell. We didn't pass the practical so were doomed. Don't you get it Midoriya or did All Might knock all the brains out of you!" Denki bellows as he goes to poke Deku's eye, but I grab it with my free hand and glare over at him.

"I doubt it will be that bad so don't take it out on other people, spark plug." I declare, while letting go of his finger causing him to look down.

"Ease up you two. I'm not sure I'll get to go either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta, I got knocked out and since we don't know how their scoring stuff I might have flunked." Sero explains as I look over to see Mineta with a proud expression causing me to feel disgusted. "That Imp probably just got lucky." I think glaring at him as Mina finally turned away from me still looking depressed.