Chapter 18- Villains?!

(To Mr. Aizawa)

"Ahhh. We wanted a chance to face off with all the others." Mina whines, while being dragged along by Mr. Aizawa's scarf along with Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Sato.

"I thought PixieBob said we'd be getting a reward?" Kirishima asks.

"This is more like torture. We want our treat Mr. Aizawa." Denki adds.

"Do you want me to tighten your bindings? For tonight's lesson will be talking about how to behave in an emergency. If you don't become more aware that you're falling behind your classmates then the gap will keep on growing in a broad sense. This knowledge is your reward. How's that for a treat?" Mr. Aizawa questions as they walk into a building.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up." Kirishima states as they walk into a classroom.

"Oh strange, now who do we have here? 5 members of class 1-A bombed the exams. And look there's only one from class 1-B. You must be so embarrassed!" Monoma chirps with a sadistic expression.

"You failed too, idiot!" They chorus.

"You tried to get under our skin the same way yesterday." Kirishima points out as they begin to sit down.

"At this point I'm kinda worried about him." Mina insists.

"So Vlad why don't we start with practice maneuvers?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we should par them up?" Vlad questions.

"Everyone!" Mandela's voice rings out.

"It's Mandela's Telepath." Kirishima states.

"So weird right? It's giving me chills." Mina declares.

"It's kinda weird that it only works in one direction though." Denki adds.

"Stop talking." Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"2 Villain's attacked us. It's possible that there are more coming, everyone return to camp immediately. We're regrouping, do not engage any enemies." Mandela informs.

"I'll look after the other students, protect them." Mr. Aizawa declares as he rushes out of the classroom only to see blue light shining from the forest.

"Looks like your concern has you distracted Eraser." A Villain points out as a giant blue flame emits from his hand. "You Pro's ought to lay off. We haven't come here for any of you so just stay out of our way." The Villain demands.

(To Deku)

"How are you this evening U.A high school? We are a part of the Vanguard Action Squad of The League of Villains. The Lizard looking Villains informs.

The League of Villains, what are those guys doing here?" Ojiro asks.

"I could crush this kittys head so easily. How about it dear, should I?" The villain with the long brown hair who has their weapon on PixieBobs head questions.

"You get away from her!" Tiger bellows.

"Now, now. Hold on big sis Mag. You too, Tiger calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we are abiding by Stains principles." The Lizard Villain insists.

"So you're the ones he ended up inspiring." Tenya states.

"At your service. That's us and you 4 eyes I believe I recognize you. You're one of the self-righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself, call me Spinner. I'm here to make Stains dreams a reality." Spinner explains as he unsheathed his weapon to reveal a bunch of swords combines into one.