Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN

Today begins the first day of my internship and as of right now I'm at the station along with the rest of my class and we are about to head our separate ways.

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything-"

"Gotcha!" Mina chirps while interrupting Mr. Aizawa and standing in a weird pose causing everyone to look at her.

"Speak properly. It's yes sir, Ashido." Mr. Aizawa corrects.

"Yes sir." Mina pouts.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other Hero's during your internships, now get to it." Mr. Aizawa announces.

"Yes Sir!" We all chorus and out of the corner of my eye I see Tenya begin to walk away. "Hopefully me going to the same place as him will help me keep an eye on him." I think as I turn to see Shoto standing beside (B/N) and I let out a sigh. "I wanted to be able to keep an eye on (B/N) as well, but he's going to Endeavor's Agency along with Shoto... I should warn him, but how?" I wonder as I then see Kacchan behind them and I grin slightly. "I got it." I think as I go to walk over to Kacchan but as I pass Shoto I whisper to him.

"Be wary of (B/N)." I warn and then walk over to Kacchan, who turns to me with an annoyed expression.

"Tch, shouldn't you be leaving?!" Kacchan exclaims.

"Am I not allowed to wish my rival luck on his internship?" I ask, but he then turns to the side.

"Whatever." Kacchan answers as I see his ears turning red. "Is he blushing?" I wonder as I smile and place my hand on his head causing him to look over at me with a surprised expression. I pat his head once and then take my hand off and his expression changes to anger. "What the hell... Did you just pat me?!" Kacchan exclaims and I giggle as I then begin to walk away, but I turn back to him and waved.

"Good luck and be good, I'll see you later explosion boy!" I shout causing him to become even angrier.

"Get the hell out of here, already!" Kacchan bellows causing me to giggle as I turn around only to see Tenya with Deku and Ochaco, who has a melancholy smile as well as the dark aura starting to surround him again. "Damn it... that feeling and black stuff is back." I think as Tenya turns away from them and begins walking. I walk over to them with a serious expression on my face and they looked at me with confusion.

"Try not to worry so much you guys. I'll keep an eye on him as much as I can... Focus on your internships!" I insist and they nod causing me to turn and run over to Tenya's side. I look over to see Tenya with a menacing expression as the aura around him grows darker and larger. Suddenly it decreases as Tenya looks over at me with a smile, but I put on an emotionless expression.

"Hello, Toshinori I didn't know you were also going to Hosu." Tenya states and I nod as I turn to see our train to Hosu pulling up.

"Let's do our best, Tenya!" I declare as I turn to him and put my fist up with a confident expression.

"Yes." Tenya responds as he brings up his fist and knocks it against mine and see the dark aura dissipate like it did the last time. "Could this be another quirk or something?" I wonder as Tenya and I walk onto the train and sit down beside each other. The train begin to move and before I realized it I had fallen asleep. I was standing once again is a vast darkness and I look down to see once again I'm covered in mist, but it looked less dense this time.

"I do not have much time..." A voice trails off as I look over to see a man with a big scare on his face and had a light purple aura around him.

"Who are you?" I ask, but it came out in jumbles.