Chapter 5- Villains Appear

Author's notes-

*/ (B/N) this stands for Boy Name. It can be any boy name that you want it to be this is a character that will appear later, but he's going to be your best friend in this story so I didn't want to give him a name seeing as this is in (Y/N)'s point of view. Also I hope you've enjoyed it so far!! */

Story:

I get to school only to see a huge crowd of people with cameras and microphones in front of the school. "Can't we High Schoolers just go to school in peace, or is that too much to ask for?" I think as I see Kacchan out of the corner of my eye and I walk over to him.

"Good morning, Kacchan." I greet and he grunts in response when a lady with a microphone walks up to us.

"Excuse me, kids are you either of you in All Might's class? Oh hold on... Aren't you that sledge villain kid?" The reporter lady asks.

"Walk away." Bakugo answers with a glare making her shrink back, which makes me laugh a little bit.

"Still not able to deal with remembering that incident?" I question and he glares down at me.

"That was a terrible day..." Bakugo trails off and I chuckle. "Maybe, but I did meet you and Father that day." I think as we enter the school and head to the classroom.

(Time Skip)

Finally Aizawa comes into the classroom with a very tired expression.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" Mr. Aizawa questions.

Yeah, whatever..." Kacchan responds as he makes an annoyed expression.

"And Midoriya... I see that the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. so show a little urgency, huh? Mr. Aizawa explains.

"Right!" Midoriya nods and Aizawa then looks over at me and rolls his eyes. "I know I didn't do anything, but could you at least not roll your eyes at me, Aizawa..." I think as I let out a sigh.

"Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future." Aizawa states and the air in the room becomes tense. "You all need to pick a class representative." Aizawa announces as everyone lets out a sigh of relief.

"Pick me guys I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima shouts, while jumping out of his seat.

"I'll take it." Kaminari states, raising his hand.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me." Jirou declares as she raises her hand.

"Someone with style would be-"

"Mina is totally the right pick!" Mina shouts, while interrupting Aoyama and everyone begins shouting, except for me, who was sitting there quietly.

"Silence everyone, please the class representatives duty is to lead others it's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically, we will hold an election to choose our leader! Tenya explains as he holds up his hand that is shaking.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asks.

"We've only known each other for a few days. How do we know who we can trust?" Tsu questions.