Chapter 21- Failure

(To Kirishima)

"Come on! You hear what she said, didn't you? I can't let them get my friend. You gotta let me go find him, please!" Kirishima bellows.

"Not a chance." Vlad states.

"But why not?!" Kirishima exclaims, but Mina begins walking over to him.

"Come on! Cool it, Kirishima." Mina insists.

"Excuse me! We don't know how many Villains there are. Shouldn't we have as many fighter as possible?" Tenya asks, while holding his hand up.

"You can't seriously wanna face the bad guys!" Mineta shuddered.

"Iida gets it. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight." Kirishima points out.

"Only for self-defense. He meant the students in the woods." Vlad declares causing Kirishima to growl, but then the sound of a door clicking rings out.

"Was that the door?" Sato questions.

"I guess Mr. Aizawa is back already." Mashirao responds.

"Finally. He'll understand." Kirishima remarked as he goes to walk to the door.

"No, wait." Vlad counters blocking Kirishima's way as someone's shadow that had spiky hair comes up to the door.

"Move!" Vlad demands as blue flames appears causing Vlad to pushes both Kirishima and Mina, while jumping out of the way.

"Everyone. Get back!" Tenya shouts as they all managed to get behind Vlad and the fire extinguishes.

"No way! That's the guy who got creamed earlier!" Mineta mad known as he points at Dabi, who was standing there with a smirk on his face and began to form another flame in his hand.

"You're too slow!" Vlad roared as he smashes Dabi into a wall, but then blood came out from Vlad and once it was fully around Dabi it hardened.

"Blood control. It's so strong..." Kirishima trails off.

"Just as I'd expect from our teacher!" Monoma chirps.

"You dare walk into my classroom without so much as a plan? You underestimate us." Vlad addressed, while glaring t Dabi.

"Are you sure about that?" Dabi asks.

"Mm?" Vlad sounds.

"You're acting exactly like I expected. You've already been defeated, regardless of what happened to me. The two most trusted pillars of the Superhuman Society are linked together. UA, the pinnacle of Hero education, and All Might, the Symbol of Peace." Dabi explains causing Vlad to gasp.

"But embarrassing incidents have damaged the world's trust in you both. Sloppy management keeps allowing Villains to slip in and attack. People are so shaken that they've almost lost all faith in you. Imagine ow they'll react when they find out you let a student get kidnapped." Dabi continues with a deranged expression.

"You shut up! That's not gonna happen." Kirishima proclaims as he hardens his arms using his quirk.

"Not our classmate!" Tenya swore.

"Not while we're here!" Kaminari adds as he holds out his hands allowing electricity to run between them.

"Don't be naïve. It only took a handful of us to separate you from the Pros and start picking you off." Dabi sneered as flames began to appear on all along his body.

"That's enough!" Vlad screams as he goes to punch Dabi, who begins laughing.

"It's not use, Vlad." Mr. Aizawa appears as he kicks Dabi in the head.