Chapter 27 Dorms

*/

Mind the MHA poster and Bakugo plushy, but yes this is the room I designed for the dorms. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion as is all my other artworks and drawing I've put on these chapters.

Well hope you enjoy this chapter!!

*/

"Where the hell have you been?!" Yagi Toshinori's voice rang out as I entered the house causing me to look over at him, but I quickly look down.

"Dad... I'm sorry." I apologize causing me to look up to see his eyes widened in disbelief as he stopped in front of me.

"Did you just- no, wait. Why are you apologizing?" Dad asks causing me to clench my hands into fists, while fighting the tears I felt forming.

"All these years the anger and hatred I felt for you is what kept me going and drive to become a Hero. However, after I met you... The real you I began to feel conflicted, I didn't want to believe Mom was lying and that you were just a bad guy putting on a façade." I answer as I begin to feel a tear slipping out of my eye, while I look up at Dad.

"However, watching your fight with All For One and seeing the last sparks of One For All leave you... It opened my eyes and I knew I had to let go of the anger and hatred, but when I did I felt lost that I had no reason to continue to be a Hero." I inform causing Dad to put on a concerned expression.

"(Y/N)?" Dad questions, but I shake my head as more tears fell from my eyes.

"I do though. My reason for becoming a Hero is to surpass you, but not for revenge... I was allowed to posses One For All for a reason and weather it's to help defeat All For One or another reason. I'm going to use it to save as many people as I can just like you did! I'LL BECOME MY OWN SYMBOL!" I declare raising my fist up to him, but then tears began to form in my Dad's eyes and he places his uninjured arm around me.

"I don't know who opened your eyes, but I'm glad they did." Dad declares.

(Future (Y/N) )

"On the edge of UA's campus, about a five-minute walk from the main school, they built a student dorm. Heights Alliance, constructed in just three days. This was my- no- our new home."

(Present (Y/N) )

For some reason instead of letting us walk to School, Father had a car ready to go when we were ready to head to school. I would have preferred to walk, but Dad insisted and (B/N) had already jumped in the car. Finally I had admitted defeat and got in the car along with Dad causing the driver to begin diving.

"Are you both ready?" Dad asks and (B/N) rolls his eyes.

"I guess..." (B/N) trails off as he closes his eyes and I nod.

"I'm never lived in a Dorm before." I answer and Dad smiles over at me.

"Me neither, but it's a pretty big building so I'm sure you'll both will love it there... Even though it's gonna be weird not seeing you both at home." Dad insists causing me to chuckle.

"Are you gonna be lonely?" I teased as I glance over to see we were almost at U.A. "I'm actually pretty nervous for some reason." I think as I let out a sigh trying to calm my nerves.

"I'm surprised you're not nervous (B/N), I mean we'll all be under one roof so wouldn't it be easier for people to find out your identity." I point out causing (B/N) to shrug his shoulders.

"I don't really care, someone finds out, they find out. It doesn't change the fact that I've come here to be a Hero." (B/N) points out causing me to narrow my eyes at him.