Chapter 31 Class 1-A

(To Bakugo)

"I had to make a weak version so I didn't kill anyone." Katsuki remarks with a villainous grin, while seeing Shishikura on the ground, but Denki wore a terrified expression.

"You know what, this is why everyone's terrified of you, except for (Y/N)- you're just way too hardcore!" Denki shouts as Shishikura got back up.

"Dammit." Shishikura curses as the flesh began to form his arms back to normal.

"So those nasty finger things just float back to 'im?" Denki asks as he inches back a bit.

"I see now. I'll teach you a lesson by breaking you. This will show you what it means to be dignified and behave like a Hero!" Shishikura proclaims as the rest of his flesh began to fly around him.

"What is up with this disgusting dude?" Denki questions, but then Katsuki begins running towards Shishikura.

"He thinks he's better than us. But I bet he'll shut up when I-"

"Hey, wait, don't forget that we're in the middle of a test!" Denki interjects Katsuki, who wouldn't stop his pursuit.

"That's exactly why I'll kill the guy!" Katsuki states causing Shishikura to ready himself.

"Absurd!" Shishikura declares as he stretches his flesh towards Katsuki, who jumps back and begins firing his explosions at them. However, one of the Flesh fingers goes around and starts heading for Katsuki, who shoots it at the last minute.

"Let's just get this fight over with." Denki remarks as he places disks into his new suit mechanism and it shoots out the disks.

"Maybe this'll speed things along." Denki adds as the disks go to hit Shishikura, but he jumps back just in time.

"You should work on your aim." Shishikura insists causing Denki to put on a disappointed expression.

"Aw, crap!" Denki mutters.

"And your look. Maybe I can make you something more appealing." Shishikura points out.

"Enough talk. Die!" Katsuki demands as shoot an AP Shot at Shishikura causing a dark smoke to cloud there vision for a moment.

"You've left yourself open." Shishikura informs, while opening up the flesh that had shielded him form the blast.

"What the-" Katsuki was interjected when a piece of flesh touches his shoulder.

"You weren't paying attention. I had a piece of flesh sneak beneath us. You saw. Earlier with Kirishima. Once I touch you, you're my plaything." Shishikura blustered as the Flesh began to consume Katsuki.

"Bakugo!" Denki called out as he began to race towards him.

"Hey! Idiot! Take this!" Katsuki shouts as he throws something to Denki before he is completely engulfed by the flesh and turned into a flesh pile.

"Pathetic. You must be remade from scratch." Shishikura ridiculed as Denki stared down at Katsuki with a terrified expression.

"No way!" Denki whisper screamed.

"This is a demonstration. The test has an unusually low passing rate. At first this seemed counterintuitive given our current world. With All Might retired, wouldn't make more sense to flood the streets with Heroes? And so, I must assume that their goal is to weed out the riffraff. We can surmise that they're starting to be more selective in order to bring the profession of Hero to a higher level. And I agree with this way of thinking. So I decided to this the herd myself." Shishikura explains causing Denki to stare at him in disbelief.