Chapter 15- Pool Day!!

The tense first Semester at UA High is over and it's the start of Summer vacation, but thanks to the encounter with Shigaraki and our Summer Camp coming up I can't relax. Training with Deku and Father in the morning and (B/N) in the evenings, which has kept me busy and gotten my percentage up to 9. However, when I'm not training with either of them I lift weights as I am doing right now. "I can't relax... Not when something like that could happen again." I think as I hear a faint pounding on my door over my music causing me to walk over to my door to see (B/N), who has serious bed head and an annoyed expression.

"What's up, (B/N)?" I ask.

"The doorbells been ringing non-stop, hurry up and go answer it..." (B/N) trails off glaring over at the front door, but then the doorbell goes off along with knocking on the door. "Fucking doorbell woke me up!" Riku groans causing my eyes to widen.

"Woke you up? Dude it's already like 2 in the afternoon." I declare causing him to roll him eyes.

"So what?! just go answer the door already!" (B/N) demands as he makes his way back to his room. "How can he sleep for so long?" I wonder as I make my way over to the front door and open it to see Kacchan with an annoyed expression and Kirishima, who had his signature smile.

"What are you both doing here?" I question with a confused expression.

"Did you not get the message from Midoriya about the Endurance Training at the pool?" Kiri asks causing me to shake my head.

"I actually haven't checked my phone once today... But, then shouldn't the both of you be at the pool then?" I ask pointing at the both of them.

"I texted you earlier if you were going, but you didn't answer so I figured it'd be best to just come ask you in person." Kirishima answers with an awkward expression as I glance over at Kacchan. "It must have been his idea to come here." I think as Kacchan turns away from my gaze causing me to giggle.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!" Kacchan exclaims, but I shake my head.

"Nothing. Anyways it's pretty hot out there so you both can come in and wait, I've got to go change out of these workout clothes." I insists causing Kiri to put on a worried expression.

"That's okay we can just-" Kiri was interrupted as Kacchan walks into the house without another word.

"Hurry it up, Ice Queen!" Kacchan demands causing me to turn back over to Kirishima

"Don't worry about it Kiri, I insist." I reassure causing him to nod, while stepping into the house and I shut the door behind him. I go to my room locking the door behind me and begin getting ready.

(To Kacchan)

"Wow, it's still pretty cool to know (Y/N)'s All Might's daughter, right?" Kirishima asks glancing over at Kacchan.

"Tch!" Kacchan sounds as he looks around at the pictures with an annoyed expression.

(To me)

Walking out of my room with a side bag with everything I need and I was wearing a teal tank top with white shorts and flip-flops on. Making my way over to the bathroom, I quickly through my hair up in a pony tail. "Endurance Training, huh... Only Deku would come up with something like that." I think, while making my way into the living room to see Kiri and Kacchan sitting on the couch.

"Alright, let's go!" I call out causing them to turn to me and then stand up.

"About damn time." Kacchan scoffs as he makes his way over to me.

"Don't be so rude, BakuBro." Kiri counters causing me to smile. "When did he come up with BakuBro?" I wonder as I follow after the two and lock the door behind us.