Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!

"But how did he get this way?" Deku asks looking at the massive Dark Shadow.

"Keep it down. After Mandelea told us what was happening and that we shouldn't engage. We were both on high alert. Still one of the Villains got the drop on us. I hid in the bushes trying to cover Tokoyami, even though one of my arms was cut off." Shoji answers as both Deku and Shoji hide behind a tree.

"Really?!" Deku exclaims staring at Shoji's tentacle.

"It looks bad, but its not like its lost forever. My dupli arms are capable of making duplicates upon duplicates. One of those was cut off. Thing is he couldn't stand seeing me injured like that. The quirk he had been suppressing began to rage and take over." Shoji explains.

"The darker it is, the less control Tokoyami has. I had no idea that his quirk could explode like this." Deku states.

"Its probably fueled by his righteous indignation and regret. He's trying to hold it back, but they made it wilder." Shoji insists as he begins to walk back, but stepping on a tree branch. A snapping sound rings out causing Dark Shadow's fist to race towards them, but Shoji quickly dodged. "It started lunging at any sound or movement, a beast lashing out with indiscriminate attacks." Shoji informs.

"Forget about me, GO! Find our classmates help them instead! STOP THIS CALM DOWN DARK SHADOW!" Tokoyami bellows.

"His quirk has a weakness to light. If we can lead them to a fire or back to camp, we can contain it. Midoriya, I know these are strange circumstances, but I cant just leave a suffering friend behind. You forced your broken body to get you here, because you were worried about Bakugo. If you still want to save him, I'll distract Dark Shadow for you and you can run." Shoji explains.

"Hnn, hold on. The fire and camp are both pretty far away. You'll be in danger." Deku declares as Dark shadow throws another punch their way causing Shoji to dodge it as well.

"I know that, but to save people you have to take risks. That's what makes a Hero, a Hero. Will you stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush to Bakugo's side. You have to make a choice, right now." Shoji proclaims.

"I already have." Deku assured.

(To Kacchan and Shoto)

"Flesh Pieces of meat! AAAAHHHHH!" The villain Moonfish shouted as his teeth raged forward. Quickly, Shoto began making more ice, however some of Moonfish's teeth got through heading towards him. Creating an ice shard in the nick of time, allowing Shoto to block the teeth.

"Teeth attacks, seriously? It's time to blast this freak with everything I've got!" Kacchan bellows.

"You cant!" Shoto argued.

"If the trees burn cover them with ice, stupid!" Kacchan demands.

"A big explosion would impair my vision, though. I may not be able to see the fire! And how are you gonna get close to him anyway?!" Shoto exclaims.

"GRR!" Kacchan growls, but suddenly a big explosion catches both their attention causing them to turn to see trees and dust flying.

"I see ice, their fighting!" Deku shouts as him and Shoji are being chased by Dark Shadow.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, one of you give us some light!" Shoji calls out, however Moonfish then shoots one of his teeth at Dark shadow, but without even flinching he carries on his way crushing Moonfish..

"AAAAHHHHH!" Tokoyami screams with tears running down his face.

"Kacchan!" Deku calls out.