Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1

(To The U.A. Teachers)

All the Teachers are gathered in one room looking at the detective Tsukauchi, who is explaining things they've found.

"Our investigators are trying to learn everything they can about this so-called League of Villains. We've made some progress, but we cant find anything on Shigaraki so far. We've searched our records for men in their twenties or thirties, who are registered as having some sort of disintegration quirk, but so far we've come up empty. Same for the warp gate villain Kurogiri so they're not citizens or they're using aliases hard to find either way." the Tsukauchi explains.

"So what you're really saying is we don't know anything." Vlad states.

"We've gotta track 'em down! I shot their ring leader but once he heals up, he'll probably try pulling something like this again... What a pain!" Snipe points out.

"It did seem like the type..." All Might trails off.

"Is something on your mind All Might?" Principal Nezu asks.

"The attack on the USJ was too bold, no sane adult would ever attempt it. The ring leader kept monologuing about the reasons he was there and bragged about Nomu's many quirks, but he never said a word about his own powers. When things didn't go his way he was physically upset like he was gonna throw a tantrum, uh I guess bragging about Nomu's quirk was a quick way to draw me into a fight." All Might answers.

"That might be true, yes. But, strategically it was foolish to reveal his quirks up front instead of keeping them a secret." Principal Nezu insists.

"Shigaraki made wild immature claims, but did so with a completely straight face. They talked about Nomu like he was some kind of pet. It seemed like he was never told no before like he thought things would go his way no matter what. He has the personality of a spoiled little brat, a man-child." All Might explains.

"A child with incredible power though." Vlad adds.

"It's possible he never got the quirk counseling students receive in elementary school." Midnight suggests.

"Maybe, but it doesn't really matter now." Snipe responds.

"There were 72 Villains' arrested in the aftermath of the USJ attack. They were all small time thugs, who usually lurk around back alleys. What worries me is that this man-child got them all to follow his crazy plan and they viewed him as a real leader. Criminals are starting to feel more pressure now that the world is brimming with Heroes that would back such a simple-minded villain." Tsukauchi informs.

"I guess, that makes sense." Vlad agrees.

"There're plenty of people out there looking for a cause to get behind." Snipe points out.

"So, what can we do to stop them?" Midnight asks.

"Well it is thanks to you, Heroes that we have time to devote ourselves to this case... We'll expand our investigation and continue searching for the perpetrators that planned this attack. However, I still believe the student named (Y/N), Amari didn't give us all the information she knew on this matter. I think she has met these villains before, so would it be alright if we questioned her again?" Tsukauchi asks causing Principle Nezu to look down at the desk..

"I do not believe it is a good idea... Amari has dealt with a lot already. However, I do believe she'll tell us everything when she's ready." Nezu answers looking back up at the Detective.

"Well, I shall take my leave." Tsukauchi declares as he bows and then walks out the door.

"Now, I need all of you to look through these files and hopefully you all agree." Nezu states as he begins passing around binders with a boy's information in it. Finally one gets to All Might, who begins looking through the binder. However before he even looks at the picture of the boy he stands up with a expression full of mixed emotions.