Chapter 37 The Big Three

"The best of the Hero Course." Sero points out.

"The Big Three." Kirishima asserts.

"Oh, wow!" Mina chirps.

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Tenya addresses.

"They're on a different level. Still in school, but practically Pro Heroes." Momo articulates and I slightly nod. "So I'm not the only one that can see that." I think as the intense pressure was stifling.

"If they're as good as I hear, then they're the students we should be chasing after." Jiro clarifies.

"They don't look all that special to me. Except, the girl- she's pretty hot." Denki remarks causing me to let out a sigh. "That perverts at it again." I think as I could feel a gross aura coming from behind me.

"The guy from outside. I can't believe it." Deku mutters as I glance back at him to see a his eyes widened. "So Deku's at least met one of these three..." I think as Mr. Aizawa's voice draws my attention back to the front.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Mr. Aizawa urges causing an the intensity to increase making almost all of us inch backwards with gasps, while seeing Amajiki's eyes narrow.

"What's with that look?" Kirishima asks, but as everyone was shook, I tried to keep my composure since this was nothing like what I felt when going up against Stain.

"It's no good." Amajiki trembled as he looked around, but then at the ground.

"You two go. I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their Human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry." Amajiki confesses causing us all to stare at him with confused expressions.

"I can't say anything,. I wanna..." Amajiki trails off as he then turns away from us and faces the wall.

"go home." Amajiki finishes his sentence causing a bunch of my classmates to gasp once more.

"Okay. So, um. Are you really one of UA's top Heroes? Ojiro asks causing the blue haired girl to chuckle.

"Come on, Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" The blue haired girl asks, but then turns towards the class.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about Work Studies. You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey, wait, hold on. Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cuz you're feeling sick? Or just... Trying to look cool." Hado adds as she gets close to Shoji. "This chick starts by asking personal questions, huh?" I wonder feeling a bit annoyed by her.

"Uh, well..." Shoji trails off as he puts his hand to his mask.

"Oh, whoa! And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?" Hado asks causing my eyes to widen. "Is she so dense that she doesn't get you shouldn't ask people those types of questions?" I wonder feeling my annoyance starting to grow.

"That's none of your-"

"And, Ashido, if you're horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones, Ooh, and can you wiggle them?" Hado questions causing Mina to put on a nervous expression.

"Oh, you with the hood. You're Riku right? Why do you wear a hood in class?" Hado inquires causing a sharp glare to piece Hado causing her to immediately look away. "How is this girl made it for so long and part of The Big Three no less?" I wonder as I stare at her in disbelief.