Chapter 33 Gang Orca

(To (B/N))

"Another attack?" Ojiro asks as he had a hold of an injured bystander.

"Look! By the First Aid Station!" Tokoyami points out causing everyone to look over from the Mountain they were standing on.

"Great..." (B/N) trails off as he narrows his eyes over at the First Aid Station.

"Not good." Ojiro insists.

"Right by all those hurt kids and old people?! That's so mean!" Mina declares causing (B/N) to sigh.

"They most likely did it on purpose to make the test harder." (B/N) addresses, while pulling down his hood over his face.

(To Shoto)

"We still have a lot of bystanders to rescue, but we can't just ignore the Villains." Tsu states with a worried expression, while in the water.

"I know." Shoto declares at he stared at the smoke coming from the mountain area.

(To (Y/N) )

"Damn it!" I curse as Deku and I were standing in front of the First Aid Station to see the Villain's lackeys heading our way. "Our goal is to keep the enemies at bay, while keeping everyone safe." I think as I begin to ready myself.

"Get everyone to safety!" Shindo shouts as he rushes past Deku and I causing my eyes to widen.

"Shindo, wait!" Deku calls out.

"You shouldn't rush in like that!" I shout, but then Shindo glances back at us, while still running towards the enemy.

"Do it! You two get them as far away from the Villains as possible!" Shindo instructs causing me to grit my teeth.

"Right!" Deku nods, but I shake my head. "That idiot!" I think as I begin rushing after Shindo.

"(Y/N)?!" Deku exclaim, but I keep running.

"Focus on the Bystanders Deku!" I demand as Shindo glances back at me.

"Stop there, I'll start hammering away at the henchmen at one second intervals." Shindo addresses causing me to stop, but keep my guard up only to see him place his hands on the ground. Suddenly, the ground in front of him crumbles underneath the Villains.

"Weren't expecting that." Shindo insists as my eyes widen.

"Nice try." Gang Orca remarks as I see him in front of Shindo.

"Shindo!" I call out as my body quickly moves on it's own grabbing Shindo and jumping back away from Gang Orca, who used some kind of wave attack.

(To Joke)

"Who, dang, look at that. He's going all out, I'm surprised that girl got there in time." Miss Joke stressed as her and Aizawa stared down at the arena.

"That girl is All Might's daughter, it's to be expected..." Mr. Aizawa informs causing Joke to turn to him with wide eyes.

(To (Y/N) )

"I look down to see Shindo was knocked unconscious making my eyes widen. "That wave attack he just used must have caused it, damn it!" I think with an anxious expression.

"(Y/N), Shindo!" Deku called out, as I picked up the unconscious Shindo and placed him on the ground.

"Not bad, but not good enough (Y/N) Toshinori." Gang Orca jibed as I glared up at him.

"Are you the only one that's going to hold us back? If so you're completely underestimating me." Gang Orca adds as I see Shindo beginning to tremble. "This is insane, Gang Orca's not holding back at all." I think as Gang Orca began to walk towards me.