Chapter 36 2nd Semester

"Listen up, everyone!" Tenya's voice rang out as he could be seen waving his arms around.

"Stay in line and move promptly into position. I want to see order!" Tenya instructs as we were walking in a line. "Maybe I shoulda asked for House Arrest..." I think as everyone practically wore the same expression.

"Uh, you're the only one who's not in line." Sero remarks causing Tenya to physically cringe, while trembling.

"The dilemma of a Class Rep!" Tenya cried out, but then a bad feeling overwhelmed my senses as I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A." Monoma says as he was standing against the wall ahead of us. "Oh no, not this guy." I think as I place my hand to my head.

"Two people! You had two people fail the Licensing Exam, you losers!" Monoma proclaims with his usual sadistic expression. "Class B's Mad Rabbit, this guy gets on my nerves." I think as I ball one of my hands into a fist.

"Monoma from Class B." Sero states with a nervous expression.

"He's just as unhinged as usual." Denki remarks with a perturbed expression.

"Bet you were the only one in your class to fail. Just like in the Final, huh?" Kirishima asks causing Monoma to laughs, but then turns away from us

"That wasn't an answer!" Kirishima asserts causing Monoma to scoff.

"Actually... Everyone of us passed. We've pulled ahead of you big shots." Monoma bursts causing me to glare at Monoma.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." Shoto apologizes with a depressed expression.

"They're the ones who're turning it into a competition. It's no big deal." Kirishima comforts causing me to place my hand on Shoto's shoulder.

"Don't let them get to you." I add causing Shoto to glance over at me and I smile at him.

"Just do your best in your extra classes so you can knock it to 'em." I address causing Shoto's eyes to widen.

"Accordin' ta Teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together- doesn't that should like it'll be fun? I'm lookin' forward to it." Pony chirps "Great, looks like we're gonna be seeing more of the Mad Rabbit." I think as I see Monoma begin whispering in her ear.

"I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima bellows as he punches his fist into his hand.

"Oh hey, isn't she the exchange student?" Denki questions with a pervy expression causing Monoma to slide away and she turns to them.

"Touch me and I'll pummel you till yo Mama doesn't know ya." Pony responds making me put my hand to my mouth to keep my laugh from coming out like Monoma, who was laughing out load with a thumbs up.

"Stop filling her mind with crazy!" Kendo demands as she chops Monoma in the back of the neck. "That was funny, but I'd rather not laugh at a joke crated by the Mad Rabbit... I'm glad Kendo put him down for a least a little bit." I think, but then another familiar voice sounds out from behind us.

"Hey. We're tryin' to get through back here." The voice sounds out causing me to turn and point.

"Oh, it's Eyebags from the Sports Festival." I claim causing everyone to turn to me with wide eyes.

"My name is Shinso, Toshinori." Shinso articulates as he was walking towards us causing me to slightly chuckle, while scratching the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I insist as Tenya turns to us with a worried expression.