Chapter 11- Aftermath

(To Shigaraki)

Seeing his Nomu's either killed or detained just as Stain was caused him to become irritated turning the binoculars in his hands to dust.

"We're leaving." Shigaraki declares.

"Are you satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asks as he opens his warp gate.

"It depends on tomorrow's headline, moron. Shigaraki answers as they both disappear.

(Hosu General Hospital)

We all were taken to the Hospital by the ambulance and made us all stay overnight, even though I only had minor cuts. All of us laid in our beds restlessly till the morning light sun arose causing us to sit up in out beds. "I guess all of us are still pretty shaken up considering the events which happened yesterday." I think as Shoto looks over at Deku.

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?" Shoto asks Deku, who's left arm and right leg are wrapped up in an elastic bandages

"No, not really." Deku answers.

"I figured, me neither. Shoto states, who has bandages on his right arm.

"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing." Deku declares looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I agree." Shoto nods.

"After everything that happened back there it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up I was an easy target, he probably could've killed me if he really wanted to." Deku points out.

"Yeah, seems to me he let us both live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though Iida, he was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall." Shoto states.

"That's not true I was-"

"If you say useless Tenya, I'm gonna smack you, but this time harder. Also Stain had certain beliefs and if he kill either of you, who showed potential of being a true Hero." I say interrupting Tenya, but then the door to our room slides open to reveal Gran Torino, Manual and Miss Tigress. They all step into the room causing us all to turn to them.

"Oh, so the injured youngins are awake." Gran Torino states as mine and Deku's face light up.

"Gran Torino!" Deku calls out.

"Grandpa Tori, Miss Tigress!" I follow.

"And Manual too..." Tenya trails off.

"You idiots I could yell at you both for hours right now." Gran Torino declares looking at both Deku and I as Miss Tigress then walks over to me.

"Yeah, Im sorry." Deku apologizes causing me to bow to Miss Tigress.

"I'm sorry Miss Tigress... I knew I was supposed to track down and destroy that Nomu, but my friends were in trouble. I couldn't just-" Suddenly, I am interrupted by Miss Tigress, who embraces me.

"Don't worry about it, sugar. I'm not mad, but I was worried! Next time that happens you should text the hero, who is in charge of you and report the situation. That would have saved everyone quite a lot of time and I could've sent you all more help." Miss Tigress explains, while letting me go and I nod.

"Before I start yelling at you both you all have a visitor." Gran Torino declares as he along with Miss Tigress and Manual look back at a man, with a dog head causing all out expression to change instantly.

"This is Hosus chief of police Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino informs causing myself and everyone else to stand up. "Why is someone so important coming to talk to kids like us?" I wonder looking up at the man with a look of disbelief.