Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!

(To me)

I wake up in my bed and look around a bit drowsy.

"Was my room always like this?" I wonder as I look around, but then slightly hit my forehead. "Oh, right. I'm in the dorm now." I think as I get up out of bed and change out of my PJ's.

"Well better get a jump on the day..." I trail off as I walk out of the room and head down to the bath area to see Momo brushing her teeth.

"Oh, good morning (Y/N)." Momo greets as she finishes brushing her teeth and I nod.

"Good morning." I greet back as I go to grab my tooth brush only to see Ochaco and Tsu walk in.

"Oh, good morning you two." Ochaco says as Tsu smiles.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds as I nod, while beginning to brush my teeth.

"Good morning, girly's!" Mina calls out as she walks into the bathroom with Toru and Jirou as I finish brushing my teeth.

"Good morning." Momo, Ochaco, Tsu and I chorus as I walk out of the bathroom and make my way over to the kitchen to see breakfast was already ready.

"Tch!" Someone sounds out causing me to look over to see Katsuki beside me getting food as well.

"good morning to you as well, Explosion Boy." I tease causing him to scoff. We make our way over to Kirishima and Sero and began eating. Suddenly I spot, (B/N) finally walking out of the boy sides bathroom with his hood over his head. "He really loves to sleep..." I think with a chuckle as I could see his bed head from under his hood.

(Time Skip)

I walk out of the dorm to see Deku starring up at the sky with a serious expression causing me to walk over to him.

"Already got your game face on, huh?" I ask causing him to turn to me.

"Oh, uh..." Deku trails off causing me to smile.

"You don't have to hide it, I could tell by your face what you were thinking about, but don't forget we're both in this together." I remind causing Deku to nod, but I then put on a serious expression.

"For now at least." I add causing Deku to tense up and I chuckle.

"Well we better get to class!" I call out as I begin running towards U.A. and make my way to our classroom. Seeing a lot of people being here already, I make my way over to my seat wearing a serious expression.

"That's a serious game face, (Y/N)." Sero points out as he sits down and I nod.

"Yep, we don't know what kind of feat we'll face today. So it's better to be prepared especially when it comes to Aizawa." I insist causing Sero to let out a sigh.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Sero agrees as I look over to see (B/N), who was the last to enter the classroom with a big yawn. Once, (B/N) made it to his seat without a beat Aizawa walks into the classroom.

"I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this Summer is obtaining Provisional Hero Licenses." Aizawa states with a serious expression.

"Yes, sir!" We all chorus causing Aizawa to narrow his eyes at us.

"Do not take this lightly. A Hero License means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of student pass the tests required for these permits each year." Aizawa explains causing everyone to put on a serious or worried expression.

"It's that hard to get a Provisional License?" Mineta questions causing Aizawa to narrow his eyes at us even more.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new. Two Ultimate Moves." Aizawa informs causing the classroom door to open and reveal Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm.