Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan

"This is bad..." (B/N) trails off with a look of confliction.

"Wait what?! How is that the best way for us to work things out?" Deku asks, while holding out both his hands as if trying to calm Katsuki down.

"No. This is bad. We're not even supposed to be at Ground Beta by ourselves. Why don't we talk about this during one of our free periods? We could reserve a training room or something. There's no reason it has to be right now." Deku rambles, while looking around.

"If we fight for real at school, we'll be stopped." Katsuki asserts causing Deku to gasp.

"I wanna know what made All Might give his power to a loser like you. Let me see for myself. Is it because you looked up to him more than I did? And if that's the case, does that mean everything I've done to be like him is wrong?" Katsuki questions with a deadpanned expression.

"No, Kacchan." Deku mutters as Katsuki began to stretch.

"That guys serious." (B/N) whispers.

"Y-you really wanna do this? I- I mean what would (Y/N) think Kacchan?" Deku inquires causing Katsuki to continue stretching.

"If you don't want get hurt, punch back. Oh, yeah, you and Ice Queen practically switched fighting styles, didn't you?" Katsuki quires as he continues to stretch causing Deku to step back.

"Come on, stop! This isn't smart." Deku responds, but Katsuki immediately throws his hands back and blasts himself towards Deku.

"Kacchan!" Deku calls out as he sees Katsuki going to use his right hook causing him to activate One For All, while Katsuki throws a blast at him. Letting out a grunt, Deku sees Katsuki got his left leg as the smoke began to clear.

"You know your problem? You're always over-thinking things. Just fight me!" Katsuki demands.

(To (Y/N)

"I wonder if Katsuki's doing alright, I mean I'd feel pretty angry and disappointed if I hadn't passed and got my license-" I was interrupted when a loud explosions sounds out causing my eyes to widen as I look around.

"An explosions?!" I exclaims as I see a bright light come from Ground Beta causing me to immediately start running towards it. "Please don't be who I think it is..." I plead as I set my sights on Ground Beta.

(To Deku)

"You're serious? You wanna spar?" Deku asks as he was in the air causing Katsuki to rush up towards him in response making Deku dodge his advance and Katsuki immediately turns and left off another explosions making the windows on the building next to them shatter.

"Shit!" (B/N) curses and he jumps away from the building before the shards could get him.

"I can't let this go on." (B/N) insists as more explosions engulfed the area.

"I have to go get him!" (B/N) declares as he turns and begins running out of Ground Beta, towards the dorm.

(To Aizawa)

Banging sounds out from his door causing Mr. Aizawa to turn away from his computer and walks over to the door to see (B/N) out of breathe.

"What are you doing up so late?" Mr. Aizawa asks causing (B/N) to look up at him.

"My brother and Bakugo are fighting at Ground Beta." (B/N) answers causing Mr. Aizawa to narrow his eyes at him.

"Are you kidding me?" Mr. Aizawa questions as he then walks out of his room and closes it behind him.

"No, sir." (B/N) responds causing Mr. Aizawa to sigh as he walks passed him.

"I deal with you later for now, just go back to your room." Mr. Aizawa instructs causing (B/N) to nod, but watches as Mr. Aizawa to walk out the front door of the dorms.