Chapter 34 One For All

Wow. A lot of people passed." Shoji mutters as we all began to scan the boards for our names, some more anxious than others like Deku and Mineta.

"Where is it?!" Katsuki exclaims as I found my name causing a slight smile to appear on my face as I turn to see Deku with an intense expression on his face while his mouth was wide open.

"I'm up there! Just call me a Hero!" Mineta chirps.

"I did it." Jiro sighed.

"There I am." Tenya grins.

"All right." Shoji insists.

"I'm on the board!" Chaco proclaims.

"Thank goodness." Sero smirked and Tokoyami nods.

"What a relief." Ojiro gasped.

"Magnefique!" Aoyama exulted.

"Heck yeah, I did it!" Sato burst.

"Yeah!" Mina cheered as Koda beamed.

"Another small step toward being a Pro." Momo smiled.

"Ribbit." Tsu simpered.

"I passed! I passed!" Toru squealed.

"Killed it!" Denki whooped.

"Right on! But, uh..." Kirishima trails off as he looks over to see Katsuki, who had an intense expression on his face.

"No." Katsuki protested. "Well, he's the one that decided to act like that... Still it probably hurt his pride pretty bad." I think as I stared at Katsuki.

"So you're boy-toy didn't pass, huh?" (B/N) asks ad I shake my head slightly.

"It seems not- Wait what did you just say?!" I exclaims as I turn to him causing him to scoff as he turns and walks away causing me to see Inasa pointing at the screen with a very intense expression.

"Yo-Yoarashi? Yo-!" Inasa stopped at the end, but didn't see his name.

"It's not there. I failed. It's over." Inasa mutters as he pulls his hat over his eyes causing me to see Shoto, who was standing a bit in front of him with a lamented expression. "I kinda figured it'd turn out that way for the two of them." I think feel a bit bad as I see Deku look over at him with a sorry looking expression.

"Todoroki!" Inasa calls out as he walks over to him and Shoto looks over at him.

"I'm sorry!" Inasa apologizes as he slams his head onto the ground in a bow position.

It's my fault you didn't pass the licensing exam! My focus was too narrow minded! Forgive me!" Inasa pleads causing Shoto to glance away for a moment.

"You're fine. I was the one who got us off to a bad start." Shoto insists.

"But, still-"

"And thanks to the things you said to me, I have a lot to think about. However, I think the one we should really be apologizing to is (Y/N)." Shoto points out causing them both to look over at me. "Oh boy..." I think as Inasa turns to me and slams his head farther into the ground.

"You're right, I deeply apologize about how my actions caused your arm to be injured! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Inasa requests as Shoto then turns and bows to me.

"Forgive me as well." Shoto adds causing me to chuckle making them both glance up at me.

"Don't worry about it, you two. Anyways, my injury was caused by my own recklessness, but I do hope you both will learn from this." I made known causing them both to stare at me for a moment.