18

Averie could barely move a muscle.

Her tired eyes squinted as the morning light shone throughout the room. The brightness triggered a headache, making her groan out of the pounding in her skull. She tried to lay on her other side to block the sunlight but she felt a sudden soreness.

The sheets felt unusually soft around her body— was she not wearing clothes?

At once it came crashing down on her like a tsunami, the previous night's events enough to jolt her upright from her sleeping position. In a shocked state she unfolded the blanket off of her body, seeing her bare skin between the sheets.

Oh god.

Averie had thought that it had been a dream.

She tried moving an inch off the bed but an ache soared throughout her lower abdomen making her wince out a gasp of pain. It definitely was real.

The space next to her was unsurprisingly empty.

Her eyes roamed around the room, looking for a certain blonde in particular.

Draco was nowhere to be seen, though she counted herself lucky for that. She didn't know how to deal with him right now. Didn't even know how to deal with the stabbing feeling in her pelvis. And to top it off, there was an overwhelming thought in her head that screamed 'cheater'.

Averie felt like crying.

She couldn't hate herself any more at the moment. Sure she wasn't in the right mind and neither was he, but how couldn't she have stopped herself?

The pain was unbearable and she just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry herself to sleep, but she had to get up and pack for her flight back to London.

How was she going to pack in this state?

After a few seconds of her reminding herself to breathe, she picked her fragile body off of the bed and into the shower. She could barely stand up, walking there felt like hell. And she could only sit there with her head tucked down under the hot streams of water, wishing she had some self control.

She wasn't upset about what happened exactly, it felt much too good to even think about being upset with it. But she not only cheated on her boyfriend, Theo, but she had lost her sacred virginity to her boss.

Averie had fucked her boss. 

Oh god what had she done.

How would she be able to tell Theo? How would he react?

How would she even face him after this?

Even more— how would she be able to face Malfoy?

Her thoughts raced rapidly in her mind, not stopping for a second. She couldn't believe she had allowed him out of all people to take her, when none of her past boyfriends even came close. Her virginity was sacred to her, it was the thing that she got to control who she belonged to, and it was going to be with the right person. He was definitely not the right person. 

She allowed herself to cry for some much needed minutes, either stressing herself out more or relieving some of it.

Averie wished he had been more gentle with her— it was her first time with a man ever. But how could he have known when she didn't utter a word to him about this? It wasn't his fault that she didn't ask him to not be rough. She's always known Malfoy wasn't a traditional soft sex person. Every feature he held hinted towards him leaving all of the girls wanting more— he couldn't do that if he wasn't an animal in the bedroom. Averie subconsciously knew that and still had sex with him.