Cheating - Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff x female Reader

TW: Cheating, cursing, mention of sex

(Y/f/C) = Your favorite colour
(y/s/n) = Your sisters name
(y/s/bf/n) = Your sisters boyfriend name
(f/f) = favorite flavor

3rd person POV:

You just came back from a mission and wanted nothing more than to cuddle with your girlfriend Natasha.

But you couldn't find her, anywhere you looked was just an empty room.

You sighed. Where was this bitch now?

You had the ritual that you would cuddle after EVERY mission one of you had. Just to make sure the other one was safe. And every time someone had a mission until late at night the other one would stay up, waiting for the other one.

So it was really odd, that you couldn't find her.

It was just 8 pm so you weren't assuming she were asleep and just forget you would come home.

But the other Avengers were there so they welcomed you back.

"Hey. Where's Thasha?", you asked.

Nobody could tell you so you just searched again. But couldn't find her.

You were starting to get really worried, as you heared her aalikung in through the front door.

On her side she had a blonde woman with two ponytails. She wore a green vest with lots of pockets and smiled happily at Natasha.

You froze. You were standing on the top of a stairs, so they couldn't see you yet.

"It was a really cool day, Nat, but I think I should go now, your girlfriend should come home from her mission any minute."

"See you, Yel! We should really repeat that."

They smiled at each other and hugged.

Natasha never told you she had a sister so you were just assuming this 'Yel' would be her girlfriend. Her OTHER girlfriend.

You never thought Natasha would cheat on you, but now you had seen it with your own eyes.

You stormed out without another word - Nat still hadn't noticed you - and ran to your shared room, trying not to cry. You packed all your things in your bag and grabbed yoir favorite hoodie in (y/f/C) from Natasha. It smelled so good like her.

You stormed out and left a voice mail for natasha, telling F.R.I.D.A.Y to play it, if Natasha would ask.

You couldn't help but started crying whilst recording this.

You went through the living area, your face buried in one of your hoodies, so that nobody could see you crying.

"(y/n)? You okay?", Wanda questioned worried, but you didn't answere.

You sat in your car and just drove away. You didn't even knew what you were doing, just driving away.

You planned to drive to your sister and stay at her home for a while. Your brother was to far away, so that was your only option.

You contact her and of course she said yes, she was your sister. She asked why you were crying, but you told her you didn't want to talk about it. She understood it completely and didn't push you to tell her.

You were so thankful for that. Not everyone would accept that and would you live with them out of the blue.

Whilst you were driving your tears started running down your checks freely.