Truth Or Dare - Natasha

You're all in highschool in this

Who do you want me to write for next?

Enjoy reading & stay hydrated!

Natasha pov'

My heart told me different things than my head. And I hated it. It said things that confused me, made me struggle to focus and made me overthink at night.

My whole life I was trained to listen to my head, ignore my heart, ignore everything it screamed at me. And it worked... Until now.

Three months ago a new student transferred to our school, (y/n). To be honest I hated her at first, but now I don't just think about me hating her, I think 'why? Why did I feel the need to hate her? Why couldn't I start at a neutral base with her?'

Honestly I had no answer to that, but looking back I guess it was because I wasn't ready to admit my feelings for her.

My whole life everyone told me my heart was weak, listening to what it tells you is week and I should ignore any feelings.

But now I'm starting to realize how wrong that mindset was.

Now I'm trying to open up.

The only problem now is that she hates me. Yep, she hates me. Maybe, just maybe, that's on me. I sort of wasn't that nice to her.

But hey, everyone has problems.

And mine is that I realized how much I love her but got her to a state of full hate towards me.

Your pov

I didnt hate her.

Even if I acted like it.

But I had to, she hates me. She hated me from the first moment I saw her.

And I'm too stubborn to give in first so I just won't. I will act like I hate her for Poseidons sake. I'm not going to tell her how much I really like her, I don't want to be laughed at.

Third person pov :

Wanda and Pietro picked you up on their way to Natasha's house.

You first thought you weren't gonna be invited, but turned out you were. So that's why you were sitting in the car with Wanda and his twin and listen to (y/f/song).

The music blasted through the speakers and all of you sang loudly.

More like screamed.

-

"Hey guys! Great you could make it!", Yelena greeted all of you.

She was more of the nicer sister. Or no, let me rephrase it, she was nicer to you. Not that she was nice to everyone, she didn't really like new people, but she did like you. Just not in the way her sister did.

-

" LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DAREEE", Clint suggested. The boy was standing on a stool and everyone just looked at him, waiting till he'd fall off. But as soon as you told him to come down, he'd scream at you.

Yeah, maybe he was a bit drunk, just a bit.

Everyone agreed and you sat down in a circle. Or you tried to, it looked more like a poor attempt to draw a circle without any instrument.

"LET ME BEGIN!", he stumbled in the middle and made the bottle in the middle turn.

It landed on..... Bruce