Braids - Natasha Romanoff

Fluff With Natasha (FINALLY! :0)

Hello guys:)

So this is the promised Natasha Romanoff fluff, finally!

Yeah, I know it took me really long to finish it, but I hope you like the end result. 

Anyway, thanks for 10,2k reads! I didnt expect this to be read by so many people. THANK U <3

Yeah, heres the oneshot....

Enjoy and have a good day / night

NATASHAS POV:

I was thought in the Red Room how to braid hair. We either had it in a very straight ponytail or braided. I liked the pony tale more, thats why i leave my hair open or braid it today, because everytime I ware a ponytail it reminds me of the Red Room and what I was forced to do. 

But I learned braiding hair anyway and I'm really good at it. It makes fun too so I used to braid the hair of my girlfriend Y/n every day. 

First she didn't like it (or acts like she wouldn't), but now she had grown a liking at it (obviuo. 

I'd masage her head a little bit before braiding two beautiful braids. Or more, depends on my mood and how many time we would have. 

She would just talk to me or read a book whilst I braid her hair or we would watch one of our favourite movies / tv shows. 

I haven't seen her in a really long time, since I was on a mission and I was looking forward when we see us again.

As I finally arrived home in the tower everyone greeted me, except y/n.

"She's in your room, reading.", Wanda winked, knowing who I searched for. I rolled my eyes, but smiled and hugged her. "Thanks Wanda for looking after her whilst I was gone."

"Everytime."

I nodded and walked out, rushing straight to our room.

I opened the door quietly and just admired her for a moment. Seeing her snuggled in my hoodie with headphones in and reading a fantasy book, just made me love her more.

I loved it, when she wore my clothes.

I walked up behind her and hugged her.

She shivered and fussed, but as she turned around and saw it was m, she smiled and jumped in my arms.

"Tasha! I've missed you so much!", y/n whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you too, love."

She pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you so fucking much."

She chuckled cute. "I love you too, Natalia."

'Natalia'.

She was the only one who could call me that, the only one I wouldn't be mad at for calling me by my real name.

I was remembered with this name about the time in the red room, because they always called me that. But it also remembers me about how much I loved her.

And I did. I really did.

She was the best thing I've ever met and I was probably never happier than with her. She completes me in any way possible and I just liked it so much - everything she does.

I liked the way she tells me she loves me as soon as she wakes up and before she sleeps in just to make sure I know it.
I liked the way she drinks her coffee.
I liked the way she yells at Tony if he blew up his lab again.
I liked the way she annoted her books with different colors and I liked the comments she wrote in the books.

I liked everything she did, so much, that I've never wanted to leave her ever again. That I've just wanted to hold her in my arms all day and kiss every part of her body.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a hairbrush.

I brushed her hair as soon as I came back and she smiled at me, immediately relaxing under my touch.

"I love it, when you brade my hair, Natalia"

"And I love you."

I saw her smiling. I didn't see her, but I knew she smiled.

I knew her so good, it hurts.

I loved her so much, it hurts.

She just makes my head dizzy and if I'm not with her I wanted to trow myself off of a bridge. (or vormir hehe, okay sorry)

I let my hands wander through her hair and brushed all knots out. I split her hair up in three parts to braid it.

She hummed a melody and we sang along together. Someone would say that may would look like we would be in a movie and would act like the main characters, but we really didn't care.

As long as we were happy.

I kissed her head and she chuckled.

As I was finished with the braids I put in a black hair tie.

She turned around ans kissed me.

"Thank you."

We had a big mirrow at the opposite wall so Y/n could watch her hair right now.

"That looks amazing, Natalia."

This name made me crazy. It made my heart skip a beat. But only when it would come out of her mouth. She could scream, she could whisper, she could moan it, Everytime she says this name an Atome bomb explodes in my stomach.

" You look amazing. "

" Aww... That was cheesy."

We both laughed, first, because of what we've said, then because the laugh of the other one was so dumb.

We laughed so much that we died.

Okay not literally. But we lay on the bed, gasping for air, since we laughed so much.

I looked at her as I finally stopped laughing and kissed her again.

"You're so cute."

I blushed.

"And you're cute when you blush."

I blushed even more.

She chuckled and rested our foreheads together.

"You are lovely."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Natalia."

And I kissed her again.

Fluffy? Ehhh
Fluff not my specialty, but okay.

I have a couple of requests and ideas, so I'll post more if I have enough time.

Yeah, bye <333

Sleep well / enjoy your day❣︎

♡´・ᴗ・'♡