Christmas Eve - Yelena

This is the second oneshots requested from AnimeLife53, hope you like it <3

Thank you so much for 18,9k reads and 603 votes and 344 comments! <3

I'm so so sorry, that I haven't post in two days, I just really didn't feel like writing, I'm sorry.

But now I'll try to write all the requests and my. Own ideas as soon as possible, sorry again <3

Thank you for your request, here you go<3333

You're point of view:

Today was Christmas eve and tony trew a party. Nothing big, just with the avengers.

I put on some makeup and a dress/suit in (your favorite colour) wich I liked.

I put my hair in (your favorite hairstyle) and put on some shoes I felt comfy in, but wich were appreciated for this party too.

As I went in the big hall the party was in the first thing I noticed were all the mistletoes. I just had to watch out to not walk under one, then I'll be okay.

Tony built a machine (Wich was Clint and Sam's idea) wich will hold you under the mistletoe until you kissed. It was stupid, but it could happen quite funny things.

But I really didn't want to kiss someone that night. Someone, but yelena.

I always imagine how her soft lips would feel on mine, how my hands would trail down to her hips or up in her hair, completely ruining her hair style. I imagine waking up next to her and hearing her raspy morning voice for the first time ever. I imagine taking care of her, if she's ill and the two of us cooking together. Sometimes I even imagine us with dogs and kids. She always wanted a dog, even if we weren't a couple, that's what you could tell.

To make it simple I imagined me being together with her, kissing her lips and then her whole body.

I imagined her loving me back and her telling me exactly that.

I liked it best, when her accent would sneak through, it made everything sound special, romantic and magical.

I walked over to the bar, looking out for the mistletoes to not land under one.

I sat down on one of the bar stools next to Wanda who had a light blush on her cheeks. "Hey you okay?", I asked, hoping to get a good anwere.

"I had to kiss Vision.", she mumbled, nearly heard.

I smiled at her, I knew from her big crush on the robot and I thought it was cute. But even if that was my opinion I coukldnt think of me loving him.

First, because I didn't love men.
And second because I didn't love robots either.

So..... Yelena.

Speaking of the devil she walked over to me and Wanda with her sister Natasha.

"Hey guys" she greeted, I smiled at her, but quickly looked at natasha, who was facing away from us. I followed her gaze just to see Steve kissing Bucky.

I chuckled slightly, causing yelena and Wanda to look over to them too.

We smiled at each other, they both were a really cute couple.

------
Timeskip
------

The evening was great, just some talking, dancing and drinking.

Yelena was gone to Bucky talking about something and Wanda was with Vision. Leaving me and Natasha alone.

"You like her a lot, hun."

It was more a statement Than a question.

"What? Who? Huh? No?", I quickly. Said, instantly going in devense mode.

That was just my human being, if my brain wasn't finished understanding a sentence or thinking of an intelligent anwere, I'd just stutter and say anything. Or sometimes I had the best anwere, but on the way out of my mouth it just spins around words and it ended up being a completely other phrase.

Natasha chuckled at my behavior. Her chuckle was cute too, but not as cute as Yelenas. Seeing yelena smile juts lightens up my mood, causing my heartbeat to run faster, even, if she didn't even smile at me.

"My sister, you have a total crush on her."

"I-no. I-I whaaaaaat?"

She smiled widley.

"Oh, I'm a trained spy, baby, I notice some things going on."

"But she's trained too.... Do you think? What if she has noticed too?"

"If she would've she would've made a move in you, she totally likes you too."

"What? No? Uh? No? Uhhhh."

"Come on, don't act blind."

(plottwist would be if you'd say: but I am and turnes out you're actually blind and can't see. But that wouldn't make sense with what I wrote. Maybe I shoild just shut up now and go to bed.)

"I don't, she just doesn't like me."

Natasha sighed. "if you say so."

The rest of the evening I spend avoiding all the mistletoes, watching the people who got chought by a mistletoe and thinking about what Natasha had said.

This overthinking caused me to not look where I was going and totally crash together with yelena. But the worst or best part: under a mistletoe.

As I realized what happend my eyes got wide in shock and I looked up to her.

"Im so sorry."

What if Im a bad kisser? Or do I have a bad breath? What if she doesn't like the kiss and I destroy every chance I had?

She smiled down at me, helping me up.

"Do we have to kiss now?"

"I guess so."

Shortly we just looked at each other, an emberresing silent about to delevop.

I quickly kissed her, just for a moment and then turned around, not even waiting for her reaction. But before I could fully turn around she grabbed my arm, pulling me in for another kiss.

My hands wander down to her hips, hers finding the way to my neck.

As we polled away, we looked deep into each other's eyes, before she whispered.

"Let's get out of here."

And with that she dragged me to her room.