Sister - Yelena

So thanks reaparablefever1Here is some Yelena stuff <3

Here is some Yelena stuff <3

I have a sad Yelena in my drafts, but I'm not sure if it's good, so here's another thing.

You are an Avenger and your best Friend (like a sister) is natasha. You met this girl in a coffee shop and she asked you out on a date. Afterwards Natasha wants you to meet her sister...

Your POV:

I had a day off, so I decided to go to my favorite caffee shop. I loved the iced coffee there and and the cakes were just amazing.

Whilst listening to music I walked inside the shop and put my headphones out. Not many people were there, just an older couple and a beautiful, blonde haired woman with a green vest. She sat at one of the windows and had an iced coffee with chocolate cake.

I bought myself the same, not because she had it, but because it was my favorite too (or insert just what you like best).

"Hello (y/n), day off?", Stacey asked me. We knew each other pretty well, since I'm here almost every day.

"Yeah, finally."

She laughed.

"The usual?" "Of course, who do you think I am, skipping the best chocolate cake in the whole city."

She smiled again.

I sat down on the table next to the woman ones. I always sat there, on the second table at the left window.

I enjoyed my cake, but I couldn't help, but stare at this amazing woman. She just fascinated me.

As she stood up to pay, she cached me looking at her and smirked. I blushed a little, because I was so embarrassed.

I can't help myself but stare at pretty woman. I know you shouldn't stare and I personally am really uncomfortable, if someone stares, but she didn't seem to care, as she sat down again.

She put out a book - Little woman - and read in it. And she looked gorgeous whilst reading. Not as she would try to impress someone, just because she was.

I payed my stuff and was about to walk out, as I froze. I would really want to talk to her. But I fell so embarrassed, because she catched me staring, so I just decided to walk away. I couldn't speak with pretty girls anyway.

I heared her getting up and leaving the coffee shop after myself.

"hey!", she shouted, wanting me to stop.

I stopped, blushing hard. "H..ai."

Yeah, just keep on talking like that and she will go away, dumbass. You can speak with pretty woman it's not that hard.

"j just wanted to ask, of you want to go in the cinema with me today evening? My sister can't come and I have an extra ticket."

"I-I'd love to.", I smiled. CWhat are we watching?"