See You Later - Antonia Dreykov (taskmaster)

@Useless_Lesbian requested this oneshot again with Antonia Dreykov, this time something sadder

Warning- death, blood, tears, Thanos and yeah... That's it I think

Third person Point of view:

After the fall of the red room you and Antonia got married and bought a house in the countryside.

You had a pretty normal everyday life. Or as normal as it could be for two ex Assassins.

You even adopted a boy named Victor.

You stayed in touch with Natasha and Yelena and one day they called you for a battle.

At first you didn't want to go, after all you were responsible for a kid and loved your normal life with Antonia. You just didn't want to risk that all.

But then you decided otherwise. They needed you and you didn't want anyone to die because you werent there.

You two got ready. Victor was now 9 years old so he understood. He was proud of his mothers to save the universe. But if course he didn't stay alone. He was Happy and Morgan.

Doctor strange sent you through one of his orange portals.

You looked around and saw all aorund you fighting. You gave Antonia a last look and held her hand shortly before kissing her chuckles and letting go, fighting alongside the others.

You just concentrated on fighting, nothing else mattered.

Right left up down.
Left up down right.

You did everything you could, but then...

You hadn't seen them coming.

You were concentrated on fighting one of the aliens, you didn't look and as you turned around, it was to late.

They stabbed you.

Nothing you couldn't handle.

You stumbled after you defeated the aliens and walked to some sort of rock to sit down.

You breathed before you looked at the wound. Nothing to serious.

But as you sat there you saw something horrible.

Something you will never forget.

Antonia.

Laying in her own blood.

You tried to scream, but there was no Clay to be heared.

You rushed over to her.

Hot tears  started to run down your cheeks, but you couldn't care less.

"Antonia..", you whispered as you sat down beside her.

You couldn't hear the battle noises anymore, you were so concentrated on your wife.