Coma - Natasha Romanoff

Hope you're having a great day, today!

Sorry I was like dead, lol.

But I hope I can update more, I just don't know how to put it in words sometimes even if I know what to write, yk? Or maybe I'm just too lazy sometimes

Natasha's pov:

It was all my fault. The spell was supposed to put me in a coma, not her. It was supposed to be me!

It's been two days.

Two days without her and I feel like yeeting me out of the window every second. But I can't. If she wakes up, I wanna be there. That's why I barely left her side since the accident happened.

And i can't leave Wanda alone. (y/n) was something like a mother figure to her. I knew it was hard for her too.

She was here for about five hours every day, then I told her to eat something and get some sleep. She always replies with 'I could say the same to you' and let's just say I let her stay afterwards.

But I don't cry.

At least not when anyone's around.

But I think they know. If they haven't seen it on security cams they know the second they step into the room.

(y/n) and I were complicated. We Like went on some dates and did cute stuff together, but we never talked about it.

And now I wish I had told her before how I felt about her the whole time. I wish I had told her everything and anything that I feel. How much I feel for her, how much I love her.

But I never did.

I was so stupid.

It was currently 1 am and I was crying again, crying over how stupid I was and how I was supposed to be (y/N) righ now. How stupid that she always had to be so heroic. I hated it, but I loved it and I hated that I loved it.

This mission was so dangerous, I didn't even want her to tack along in the first place! I just wanted her to stay home and be safe, I wanted her to lay on the couch when I'm coming home, watching (y/f/m), but sleeping even tho she wanted to wait for me like it happened so many times.

But who could say no to her?

Right: not me.

But right now I wish I had. Then we wouldn't be in this stupid situation.

Maybe this shot wouldn't even be fired and we'd cuddle up against each other now, watching a whole season of (y/f/TVs) in like one second.

My vision was burry but that didn't matter right now, I wouldn't go away.

I loved her too much.

-
-
-
-
-

Your pov: