I'm Not Evil, They Made Me- Wanda

Requested from the amazing @ImIntoEveryone, here you go, sorry that it took me so long to finish, but here I am, once again

I'll do it with the queen herself - Wanda Maximoff

Thanks for 21,9 k reads!!!!!

I hope you enjoy reading this<3

Warnings - fighting and scars maybe, not much, but it could be triggering

3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

You fought. And you fought good. Before everyone could see you you were in and out, killing many people on the way.

You killed them fast, so that they wouldn't be in pain.

In fact you didn't want to kill them, you just wanted to be free, but you couldn't. They had you. And they wouldn't let you free.

They didn't control you, but they had.... A convincing medium. And they controlled your mind. Not as much as they did with bucky, but by now you couldn't even remember your own name, you just were subject 2021.

You moved as fast, your hands started to get blurry, Noone could see it without this blur anymore, you were too skilled and fast for that.

Then you heared something behind you.

You turned around, just to see the Avengers, sure if it was a normal villain they wouldnt do a dramatic entrance. You looked at them with widen eyes, of course they couldn't see them under your mask and were gone in the matter if seconds.

Of course they asked themselves who you were, but for now it was more important to save the bodys and to save the people who had a chance of living.

✯❤︎☾︎☞︎︎︎🆃︎🅸︎🅼︎🅴︎🆂︎🅺︎🅸︎🅿︎☜︎︎︎☽︎❤︎✯

They still had no clue who youj were, but Wanda just couldn't get you out of her mind.

She knew you were a villain, but she just couldn't stop thinking about you. She had no clue how you looked or what was your name, she only knew you practically lived in her thoughts.

She told herself it was just, because you were the villain and she wanted to get this mission over with.

But deep down she knew there was something different.

Something for you reminded her of herself.

Of this monster she believed everyone saw her like.

They tried finding you, but really couldn't. Without them knowing who you were they had absolutely no clue where you were or what you want.or for who you work.

They only knew you caused death and bad things to happen, so they new you were a criminal, the villain in the story.

They searched for you for so long, without any result. They knew nothing, only that you did multiple missions. They've seen your face, or better your mask, often on camera videos.