Comfort - Buckys kid

Requested from @_Salem_Witch_  thank you and I hope you like how it turned out. Sorry for the long wait. 

You are buckys kid in this 

******

gender dysphoria/ˌdʒɛndə dɪsˈfɔːriə/nounMEDICINEthe condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity to be at variance with one's birth sex.

******

Tw: bullying, crying, confusion with body, gender dysphoria, homophobia, kind of panic attack
(lmk if I forgot anything)

And just so you know, you can text me when you're not feeling alright. I'm no therapist and I might not be able to help, but sometimes just kind of talking to somebody helps out. 

____________

You had no problem with being gay. Itw as just who you were and nothing to be ashamed off. Your father Bucky and the lots of aunts and uncles you had made sure you knew that. 

But not everyone was like that, some people had a problem with you being gay. 

Some not very nice people. 

But you've learned to ignore them. The only problem was occured at nighttime. Because at nighttime you couldn't. At nighttime it was just too much and you had troubles falling asleep. 

Working yourself through the night, always busy with something - even if it was just watching TV or reading a book - so that your thoughts, your worries would have no space to appear seemed like the only option. 

But that was not healthy. 

Sadly that wasn't the only aspect of your life you were worrying about in the last time. 

There was also another something, something you have not told anyone yet. 

Gender dysphoria. 

Confused was the only state of mind you seemed to know in the past few weeks. 

And you did not like it. 

It was hard. Hard not knowing who you are and feeling wrong all the time. 

That was something that came with it. 

Feeling wrong. 

Feeling like you don't belong whereever you place yourself, feeling like it made no sense to you. 

Your mind was programmed in English but they were only speaking Spanish, your thoughts. Nothing made sense anymore and even your name feeled replacable, detachable. 

Like it was not yours anymore. 

(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)