Fire - Antonia Dreykov (taskmaster)

This Oneshot was requested by the wonderful @Useless_Lesbian

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry I haven't posted much, my phone bugger and delated so many pictures and apps on my phone I kinda forgot about writing something.

No I'm finally in my holidays and I think I can write more.

Anyway enjoy<3

Warnings - fire

YOUR POV:

Where is she?

I couldn't think straight as I felt the hot of the fire on my skin and saw the red flames infront of me.

The only thing I was scared of.

Fire.

Because fire took away the only thing I ever loved.

Antonia Dreykov.

We were best friends when we were little.

Okay, maybe I had a crush on her, even if I hadn't realized it back then.

Salty tears ran down my cheeks as I pressed my eyelids together.

My breathing quickened and my heartbeat ran like crazy.

I knew I should go, run away and fight, but I was like frozen.

"(y/n)! Look what I drew for my father!", Antonia voice had me looking up and I smiled.

She drew herself with a man I guessed was her father on a beautiful summer day with flowers all around them.

"That's so pretty!"

She smiled at me.

I knew I should save her.

Antonia.

I was the only widow that knew about her. The only one that could save her From the fire. I knew her father would leave her behind, if she wasn't useful anymore.

He needed her for his own safety and for his planes, but as soon as it would get complicated he would leave.

He knew she couldn't survive without the help of anyone.

She couldn't do anything alone anymore caused to the chip in her head.

I can remember the day she became taskmaster like it was the lost important thing in my live. And maybe it was.

"Momma, can I go play with Antonia?"

"Of course, but be home at 5!", my mom shouted back as she took care of my younger brother.

Antonia lived only some streets away and I could easily go to hers.

Befor I got in the building exploded. Right before my eyes.

I was scared.

I was still a kid.

"ANTONIA", I screamed as I ran up to the Bruning building.

The man stepped out, with a burned Antonia.

She was clearly hurt.

Next to him stood some bodyguards.

The next thing I felt were some strong hands around my waist who pulled me up and carried me away.

I blacked out and the next thing I knew was I woke up in a big flying building.

And that's where I should be trained to be a weapon for the rest of my life.

I finally stood up.

And I ran.

Ran like my life was depending on it.

What it was.

Then I saw her. Antonia.

She was still in her room, sitting there and waiting for an Command.

"Follow me!", I screamed.

She looked at me and stood up. I was the only one knowing about her being taskmaster and I and dreykov were the only one who could command her.

He because he was her father and caused all this and I because I needed to train her.

That was my job.

He did it so I had to see her every day without her remembering me.

She stood up and followed me.

Then we escaped.

I forgave natasha.

I knew she wanted to kill dreykov. Not ruin Antonias life.

As we were on the ground and I helped her up she smiled. For the first time.

"(y/n)?",she whispered.

I didn't know what the hard landing did with her, but I liked it.

My mouth fell open.

"you you remember?"

"I- yeah. Fi- finally. I always knew I know you, but... But I didn't know who you were. I had no idea. I- I'm sorry."

"no... You don't have to be. It wasn't you're fault", you teared up again, "I just missed you so much."

You put your forehead to hers as the tears dropped onto the ground.

And then I kissed her.

It was so hurtful to see her everyday and can't do anything about her not having a clue who I was but now....

You looked at her and smiled. You putted your hand on the side of her head.

"(y/n)?"

You stood up.

Yelena.

You knew it was her, because you knew her voice.

"What should happen now?", you were good friends or how good you could be.

"I don't know, but we will save all the widows around the world. And we will do everything we can for..."

"Antonia."

"Antonia, right."

You looked back at her and smiled.

No everything would get better.

She was still harmed. But it would bet better.

Now you two would be together.

Everything would be fine.

I don't know what this is, but I'm proud I finally wrote something.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night <3