Message - MJ

This was requested Form the beautiful @melina_xy, thanks for the long description, hope this is how you wanted it to be ;)

By the way, what's your favorite kind of a book?

That's a bit short I'm sorry, longers will come. I tried to post this sooner but it didn't worked out with my lessons, so here it is, a bit to late.

Enjoy <3

NARRATOR POV:

You sat in the library as you always did after school, looking at new books to read. Your gaze landed on (your favorite book).

Again...

This wasn't the first time you'd read it this year, more like the sixth or seventh, but who cares.

Your armes grabbed the hard cover of the book, letting your fingertips run over it. You pulled it out of the Shelf and sat down on the table you were working on again. You came here usually to study and do your homework, but how could you study with all these good books around you?

You felt the rough pages under your fingertips, the Smell of the old pages in your nose.

You smiled at the thoughts of the different times you sat here or at your home with the exact same book in your hands, read g it over and over again.

And enjoying it over and over again.

You had brought your notebook and a pen with you to work a bit, but when you sit in this aesthetic library with the old brown shelves and high walls how could you resist tz eurge to just grab a book and read instead of study or work?

You didn't notice as a certain brown eyed teenager watched you. Michelle Jones, best friend of Peter and Ned, sat across form you, playing with the thought to speak to you.

Normally she wasnt shy or something, but when it came to girls. She just didn't know if they were gay and wwpuld be interested, so she found it quite awkward to actually talt to you and start a conversation.

But if you'd start...

You of course noticed her, but not the looks she gave you.

You had no idea she gazed at you everytime you won't be looking, and she had no idea you'd do the same.

You found her really interesting as she drew something in her notebook whilst looking at a guy who looked at a computer, probably receiving bad news by the look he had on his face.

She looked so pretty.
Her eyes, her hair, her everything.

And you saw the books she had next to her.

Nice books.

She had a really good taste, similar to yours.

You noticed her standing up and searching for something. You saw how her gaze flickered on the empty place where the book you held in your hands was jusg moments before.

Of course you were smart and could tell that she was searching for the book you were holding.

She went to Lizzy (Change if its your name), a friendly fivityeight year old lady with deep blue eyes Wich always wore slight pink or yellow dresses and her blond silver hair into a bun.

You liked her really much, she was nice to you and knew you since you were here nearly everyday.

MJ went over to her to search for (your favorite book).

Lizzy of course helped her and pointed at you with her index finger and soon after they were coming over to you.

You quickly ripped out a paper of your notebook and grabbed your pen, wroting the following sentence on it and hiding it in the book.

If she'd really read it and had a good taste, she'd find it.

Hello stranger,
I'm (y/n), the girl from the library. This might sound awkward and it's okay if you don't want to, but would you mind going out with me sometimes? Nothing big, just in the cinema or the park.
Buz I just think you're really pretty and we have a similar (ofc the one and only) book taste.
If you're interested my number is (your telephone number) you can call or text anytime, I don't mind, if not, hope you have a good day and find someone who makes you happy!

Lizzy was now only a few steps aways from you, MJ following her close.

You could tell by how she cringes that she didn't want to take the book away from you.

"(y/n), do you want to have that book our would you mind giving it to her?"

'(y/n), pretty name...', Michelle thought.

"No I actually wouldn't lizzy, I know you've got new books in today and I wanted to Pick one of them anyway.

You gave the book to MJ, saying." You have a good taste. ", before we ting on working again.

Lizzy And Michelle, who thanked you, went to their seats again and MJ started reading.

You wanted to be gone before she would read your massage, it'd be awkward if she'd find it and you'd be next to her.

So you told lizzy and early goodbye, really hoping this mysterious girl would text you.

"*"

EVENING

you sat on your sofa, watching (your favorite movie) as your phone played a tone.

Knowing that meant you've got a new massage, you went on it to look.

For a few moments you were actually confused as there was an unknown number, before you read the massage.

Hello (y/n), I'm stranger - MJ

Hello stranger, do you have a name? - you

My friends call me MJ - MJ

So we're already friends, that was fast - you

I just said they'd call me MJ, I Didn't said you would. - MJ

Alright stranger. - you

So you got my massage? - you

Yes. - MJ

And? - you

And what, I want a real question, (y/n/n) - MJ

(y/n/n)? - you

Sounds cute - MJ

You're cute - you

That's what everyone thinks until they know me. - MJ

Then maybe I have to get to know You - you

Maybe... Tomorrow 3 pm (name of Cafe)? - MJ

You smiled down at your phone and typed quickly.

Sure, really looking forward it :) - you