Rude Comments - Sharon Carter

So this was a request by EmilyVannDampsWife and I'm glad I could be the one to write it <3

Sorry that I haven't updated requlary lately, I just have been busy with school a lot, but I'll try to post in requlary intervals.

Here you go, enjoy :)

WARNINGS - bad comments, overthinking

Third person Point of view:

"How do you think you got an a get, Carter?"
"You really think you have any skills?"
"You're only an agent because of your aunt, there's no other reason!"

This were comments Sharon got to hear everyday.

And she was sick of it, hearing nothing but hate everyday.

Because her aunt wasn't the reason she was an agent. Yeah, she was always and inspiration for Sharon, but she didn't even tell anyone she was her niece at first.

She could fight so good, that was the reason she was an agent, not because of Peggy.

But since she told everyone about her relationship to her, she always got to hear that kind of comments.

She always acted like it would get to her and she would care, but then it would get night and she'd have time to think.

And she thought.

Too much.

She'd cry.

Too much.

She'd scream, she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Just because of some comments some random jealous agents trew at her.

Everytime you (her secret girlfriend) would ask her if everything's fine or if she was okay, she'd say 'yes', 'I'm fine' or 'it's nothing'.

But you knew something was up as it continued.

So one day as you went to surprise her you noticed the looks others gave her and heared some of the phrases they'd shout at her.