The Taste Of Her 'vanilla' Chapstick - Wanda Maximoff

Thank you so much 8,88 k reads!
So I said I'll write natasha and Wanda fluff next and I've started, but I'm not pretty sure how it will turn out so here's another request from @zoanda instead, because I felt more like writing this. Hope you understand <3
(Natasha and Wanda fluff will come soon, I promise :))

So here's the request:

Obviously it's with Wanda and I'll use the song 'I kissed a girl', by Katy perry

Obviously it's with Wanda and I'll use the song 'I kissed a girl', by Katy perry. Great song by the way.

Your POV:

Everyone was in a meeting with Fury, but since it was about a mission I was to sick to go on he told me I could go. That was quite nice, because meetings are always so long and boring and I've slept in many times by now. I thought I'd be friedly and social for once and make dinner for all of us. Today was normally Nats turn to make dinner, but I'm sure she won't mind.

I decided to make us some pasta, because I loved pasta. Whilst I put some vegetables in a pan I hummed a Melodie.

I had an idea and asked Friday. "Friday is everyone out?"
"By now they're in the meeting miss (y/l/n)."
"Thank you. Could you please play some music?"
"What music do you want me to play?"

"Could you play 'I kissed a girl' Form Katy perry but just the melody without the text, please?"

"Of course I can! Here you go Miss (y/l/n)."

I heared the start playing and humed along with it.

Then the start of her voice came. Where it normally should be. So I started singing, since I had singing classes when I was younger and could sung pretty good. (I'm so jealous of everyone who can sing, like fr when I try to sing it sounds like a piggy dying.)

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to (used to)
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you (for you)
Caught my attention

Because of the loud music I've not seen and heared how the Avengers came in and just sang along.

Whilst singing this song I had to think about Wanda and my secret relationship with her.

We always wanted to make it public, but we were scared about how the people would react, how our friends would react. So we didn't.

But because I thought of her I changed the lyrics a little bit. To fit at the two of us.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her vanilla chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my friends don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it