Waiting For You - Wanda

This was a request by the wonderful @Shatteredphoenix0319 :)

Thank you for 46,6k reads!

Pyrokinesis is the purported psychic ability allowing a person to create and control fire with the mind

Umbrakinesis, or Sciakinesis, is the ability to mentally generate and manipulate darkness, the absence of light.

(I hope that's what you meant, sorry if not ☹︎)

Anyway, enjoy reading ;)

(sorry that I Update so late, I had a math exam today, so I had no time to update sooner :()

3rd person pov:

Pietro was the only one who knew you were dating back in hydra. You never told the 'doctors', because they would've used it against the two of you.

As they got out of hydra, you weren't able to escape with them.

Wanda wanted to go back, but you weren't there. She thought you died because the base exploded and was sad for incredibly long. Pietro (who didn't died) comforted her, but nobody else of the team knew why she was so sad.

They just thought she was scared, or needed some time to open up.

*3 years later*

Wanda was still sad, but learned to move on. Not that she didn't love you anymore, but she just realized she wouldn't see you ever again.

That was until one day...

"We have a new mission, you, me, Capsicle, Legolas and speedy.", Tony said while he looked at Wanda. She nodded "okay, I'll tell pietro.", she spoke, her tick accent clear hearable.

Soon the team landed with the quinjet they flew with and walked outside to inspect the base.

Tony and Steve wouikd fight of the agents, clint was backup and pietro and Wanda should seek in and save some files. They two couild do it best, because every hydra base followed the same Construction, so they knew where to search.

Then they heared a whimper on their way back out.

They knew the whimper came from where the room where they were hold was.

They knew whoever was there was experimented on and they wanted to save you even if they didn't know it was you.

They walked down the hallway and your sobbs became louder.

Then they saw you. And they were terrified.

You were thin and unhealthy, because they didn't feed you enough. Your hair was broken and your skin was pale. Your lips was bloody and they could see dry blood on your head. Your lips were slightly blue caused to your loss of blood and your fingertips were red, making a strong contrast to your skin.