Wife Actually - Pepper Potts

Pepper Potts x female Reader

3rd person POV:

You went into the Avengers base. Since Pepper was still Tony's personal assistant she would spend most of her time in there.

But today you wanted to surprise her.

So you went in and searched for her.

F. R. I. D. A. Y. Told you she would be in a meeting, so you waited outside.

This was, when the Avengers noticed you.

You wore a suit, because you were a lawyer and needed to look professional.

"Uh- Sorry, but Who are you?", Steve asked.

You looked at him, and smiled. "Oh, I'm (y/n)."

"Hello, (Y/n).... Soooo does this pretty lady have a boyfriend.", Tony asked with a flierty voice.

Your mind was like: *sight*

"No, I don't."

"Whattttt? How can a beautiful woman like you not be in a relationship?", Bucky asked.

"Uh- I've never said that.", you said, but they couldn't hear.

"So............. What's your last name (Y/n), maybe I can invite you over sometimes for a coffee?"

"Eh- Potts."

"So you're Peppers sister! Lovely!"

"Wife actually.", a voice from behind you shouted.

You turned around, now with a big smirk across your face.

She walked up to you and by her smirk you could tell how surprised the others must look. But that wasn't soooo rare. Everytime you told someone you were married they just looked completely shocked, as they wouldn't thought that.

But you couldn't help and understand that in some way. Since you're a lawyer you manly wear suits, and they didn't look that gay. And since Pepper looked so innocent, no one would think she had seen the things she did.

Everyone always thinks she were hetero and would live and innocent, sweet life.

Ehhh how wrong they all were...

You hugged her deep and as you let go you kissed her cheek, because you knew she liked that.

She blushed a little, because her boss was still standing right behind you, and that was why you did it again.

"Whatcha doing here?", she whispered.

"Visiting my wife.",you smiled.

Last night she told you how Tony always keeps asking her out and you decided to finally do something about it.

And you were jealous af.

So you were amused to finally show everyone she was yours and only YOURS.

Pepper knew this, and Everytime she would forget, you would show her who she belong to.

"Oh you little-"
"Ah- the sweet, innocent Pepper Potts is cursing? What a shame.", you whispered back.

She squeezed your hand and then let go.

"W-Wife?", Clint stuttered.

"Suprised, Birdboy?" you said.

"Uh- Yeah.... A little bit... Suprised..."

"Good, thats why I didn't that."

Then you grabbed your wife's hand walked out with her.

"So.... No coffee?", Tony shouted after you went to the elevator.

"Yes, coffee,.but my wife makes the best." you winked and you two walked straight towards the elevator.

"Told ya!", Natasha and Wanda made a high five.

"How did you know Pepper was a lesbian?", Tony asked.

"Gaydar, Tony, Gaydar.",Carol smirked.

Btw thank you for 45 reads :)