"Friends" - Natasha Romanoff

Hey! This has been sitting in my drafts for so long and I know I should've posted it earlier, but I wasn't sure if you'd like it. Nevertheless here it is now, please enjoy :)))

This is a longer one and with the love of my life aka natasha romanoff.

I'm having so many ideas for her right now I can't even discribe it and I'm probably never going to find the time to write all of these, but let's just hope🤞

Your pov:

I was so exited. Today I'd be at the avengers campoud again, visiting my best friend Natasha Romanoff.

I wasn't exactly an Avenger and it's a rather (doctor) strange story how we met and became best friends, but that's for another day.

The elevator opened revealing her and some of the other team members sitting on the couch watching sitcoms. Probably Wanda's idea.

Anyway as I was walking in their heads shot up and they looked at me - some with a smile on their face.

"I'm back bitches", I laughed as they were all hugging me. Or at least the ones that weren't 'toOoOoo CoOooOL' for that.

Like my Bestie Nat.

She want a fan of physical touch but I sometimes whish she'd touch me more. No, not necessarily in a sexual way, but just on a platonic basis. Touching my arm, hugging me, holding my hand.

Totally platonic

We're friends okay.

Not lovers.

But I knew how much she hated touching so I never really hugged her. It was a silent agreement we had and we never really talked about it for longer than 1 minute.

But yelena - her lovely sister and a very good friend of mine too (actually all of the avengers were practically my friends. We just were like one big famkly and I loved it) - said I was, and I quote, "overly affectionate" like it kill for her touch!

I mean I guess it would be nice to feel her skin on my skin and her body close to mine, but not in that romantic way. Totally platonic, okay?

But I saw her smile when the elevator door opened. And this kind of gave my stomach a crazy feeling. I guess I'm getting my period soon. Or I've got food poisoning, still much more plausible than any other option.

Who am I kidding, my period and food poisoning are the only options!

I've come here today because there's going to be a big party tonight celebrating the day the avengers got back together.

That was 6 years ago (time lines are not important here that's FAnfiCtIoN okay) and by now they were all good.

Some of them too good for my liking.

Steve and natasha were just so.. Close.

I've noticed it since forever, but now that we were preparing everything for the party it was obvious.

She hugged him.
She touched his arm.
She even kissed him once!

But I'm not jealous, Jealousy is for the one's who feel and I don't have feelings. (just keep convincing yourself maybe it'll come true)

"What has the Balloon ever done to you?", Wanda laughed as she was appearing besides me.

"it's not the balloon that's making her go crazy", Yelena said suddenly standing on my other side. She pointed at nat and Steve with her head and Wanda followed her eyes, both of them now looking at the scenario I've probably been looking at for the past minutes.,