Lifetime - Darcy

@AmHEREtoreadonl3 im so so sorry that took me so long :( but I hope you like it anyway

@AmHEREtoreadonl3 im so so sorry that took me so long :( but I hope you like it anyway. I didn't feel like writing smut today, but I think I'll write some soon.

Third person pov:

The first time you and Darcy met was in kindergarten. You and her were best friends from the beginning. You would always share your snacks with each other and would play together the whole day.

Your parents didn't know each other before you two became best friends, but now they met often and just talked about random stuff.

Through the school years she was always on your side. As your mom died because of her cancer she hugged you and comforted you with everything she could.

You two were really best friends, everyone knew that.

Or maybe even more?

You started to notice the feelings you had toward her in 3rd grade. But you just thought it was normal for everyone to love their best friends. You didn't realize how much you loved her and that you loved her in a romantic way, not in the way you love a friend.

The time you knew what you felt was in 7th grade. Took you long enough to figure our to be honest.

But since then you did everything to be as near her as possible. But since you two were really really close nobody noticed something.

On Pyjama parties you would feel uncomfortable when she undresses in front of you. You thought because you saw her as more as just your best friend she should know it before she undresses herself in front of you. You wanted to look - you imagined this moment often enough in your head - but you thought it wasn't fair toward her.

You would get butterflies if she just looked at you meaning Everytime in the day.

And at night you would think of her and dream of her. You loved to imagine yourself laying next to her, cuddling close as you did in kindergarden and from then Everytime you had a Pyjama party.

You turely loved her.

And so did she. She loved you too.

She noticed it shortly after you in 4th grade as you two saw a movie together and they described love as exactly the feeling she had toward you. And then she did some research (I mean it's still Darcy) and was sure. She knew it before, that was just the confirmation she needed.

First it made her uncomfortable, just because she thought you wouldn't love her back and she never saw movies about girls loving girls or read books about it. So she wasn't used to this feeling. And as one of her classmates said loving the same gender was unnatural she was sad. Because she thought she wasn't accepted like she was. But then she learned to don't give a shit out others she didn't even like.

You two came together in 9th grade.

All just because of a project you two had. Even your teachers shipped you.

(that's something I recently discovered, I know I'm stupid that I didn't know this before, but teachers build pairs for group projects or sit you next to a person they ship you with. I was just like :0000 as I heared that, but I guess you knew that before)

I

t was basically because of a kiss.
You two were in theater group and there weren't enough boys to play so some girls needed to play masculine roles. And you and her were the main characters. (obvi). You played your roles perfect... Including the kiss your characters had to share in act 3.

Your heard hopped as you two shared a soft kiss. Her lips on yours. Your lips on hers. Fitting. You just felt happy in that moment and she felt the same. She felt so much love she had never felt in her entire life. She was so happy in this moment. That exact moment, that she wouldn't change her life if she could.

After the theater play you two went on a walk, because your parents could pick you up and you two were neighbors you just decided to walk together.

It was some awkward tension between the two of you until you finally grabbed her hand like you used to in kindergarten. You walked some steps without a word, both of you thinking about what to do now and who would do the second step.

Darcy stopped and you did too, just looking in her eyes.

You two leaned in at the same time, your lips meeting in the middle.

You were a couple since then, but in secret.

In 11th grade you became official. People were much more understanding and accepting as you thought even if you got some looks sometimes.

But overall it was okay.

And you didn't care, because you had the best girldirend in the world.

3 years after you both graduated you married. Some might say you married to early in your life.
But you loved her since you were  kindergarten, even if you hadn't known it just there.

You didn't care what somebody said. You just cared what's he said.

Of course eyou had your ups and downs in your relationship, but you always got back together.

Because you couldn't live without the other one.

You loved her for forever. Not just in your lifetime.

That's short and not really something, but okay.

I have to wait 1 more hour until my fucking bus arrives just because I missed the other one. I had another subject today, but nobody was in the whole school anymore and because I searched too long I kissed my bus. NOICE, I need to wait longer and I really don't want to.

Byyyye, hope you enjoyed :)