"Stop It" - Yelena

First: thank you so so much, I mean look at that. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much <3333  it means the world to me

 Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much <3333  it means the world to me

2.

1

1. Same

2. This is a request from the wonderful Shatteredphoenix0319 so here you go :)

I decided to write all three of them so here's the first chapter with Yelena <3

Yelenas POV :

Today me and my girlfriend (y/n) went out for a walk. We both loved catching fresh air, especially when it was a little windy and the wind plays with our hair. Yeah, that can be really annoying, but you can also feel free.

We didn't care if anyone looked at us, we just wanted to have fun.

The leaves showed clearly that it was autumn and the wind whistled wonderful melodies. The leaves fell down from their trees and drew amazing pictures on the floor and grass with their different colors.

Some kids were playing in or with some leaves and laughing a lot.

That remembered me again, that I'll never have kids, that I can never be a mom and enjoy the laughter of my own kids playing. Even if I wouldn't admit it often, the red room really destroyed me.

But then I looked back at (y/n), how she was smiling, how the wind played with her hair and how she was laughing at it. She really was beautiful. And even if we've never said it, i loved her.

I loved her with everything I had. She was not just a crush, no, it was love. Love the thing everyone in the red room said I can never feel. How wrong they all were, now I'm here loving. And it's the best feeling I've ever had.

She noticed me staring and blushed a little, good for her it was cold and you could say it's because of the wind. But I knew it better.

I smiled and kissed her on the nose like she loved it.

She giggled and moved closer to my side. As we watched the leaves falling down from a tree she grabbed my hand and hold it.

"Come on, you're freezing I don't want you to get a cold.", I said because I felt her shivering.

As it got late we walked back home. I felt a little bit uncomfortable, because of some people staring, because we were a part of the Avengers until (y/n) said something that made me blush so hard. Nno I was really glad it was cold.

"Stop it, you're cuteness is making everyone stare."

I opened my mouth as I wanted to say something, but closed it again, because I had no idea what to.

"Stop, you're making me blush, darling."

She loved the pet names I give her and I knew that. That's why I tried to use as many as possible in a day.

I loved seeing her blushing like she did right now. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. We walked back home in this position, nearly cuddling, because she was so cold.

As we arrived at the tower and walked into the elevator I pressed the button to the floor our room was on (14) and walked out as soon as we heared the familiar 'bing'.

She was now freezing, not as bad as Anna in Frozen 1, but I didn't want her to catch a cold so I made a hot bath for the two of us.

She lay in bed covered under as many blankets as we had. I chuckled and went out into the kitchen to make us some hot tea. "You really love her, don't you?", I jumped at the voice of my sister, not expecting her behind me.

I turned around whilst boiling hot water and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"(y/n), you really love her."

"I- I do. She's the best thing that ever happend in my live, besides having you as my sister of course." she chuckled slightly and smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you you found love."

"I am too. She's everything I ever wanted and everything I ever needed, she's the best and I love the way she blushes at the pet names I call her. I love the way how she tilt her head if she's not ammused and I love the way her voice sounds in the morning. I want to wake up next to her forever and never alone again. So yeah, I love her. "

Natasha smiled at my words. She always wanted me to find my true love, and now I did. With (y/n) I did.

As the tea was ready I walked back to our room and saw (y/n) buryied und rher blankets and cuddling with a big hazel colored teddy named 'Teddy' I bought her for our anniversary.

"Love, the bath is prepared and I made tea."

"(name of your favorite tea)?"

"Of course! I know thats what you like best."

She jumped out of the blankets and hugged me. Then we walked inside the bathroom where I had put the two cups of tea on a table and her a shampoo smelling like her favorite fruit in the water.

She smiled. "Thank you so much, that's awesome!"

Faster than I could react and say something she had pulled me closer to her any kissed me long and passionate.

I smiled into the kiss, knowing I never wanted something different.

"I love you.", she said.

I froze. Even if I did and I knew she did, she never told me that. Suddenly my mouth went into a big grin. "I love you too, my darling."

She blushed, before going in the bathtub and taking a sip of her tea.

I hope you like it :)
I will upload Natasha and Wanda as soon as I have time, have a good day/night whatever time you have right now :D
Love you 3000 <3