Steve's Twin - Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter x female Reader
Rogers!Reader

Backroundstory:
You are the twin sister from Steve Rogers. You went with him and Bucky to the army and he got the serum.

Post serum

That's a short you, I'm sorry :(

THIRD PERSON POV

There was this gorgeous brunette woman. She had short hair and beautiful eyes. Everytime you would look it them, you would feel loved, even if you knew she didn't loved you.

You were her assistant and she would tease you everyday. You didn't knotice and other people would just call it "friendship".

"Hello Miss Carter, what should I do today?"

"Hello, pretty girl, you just have to finish this Ordner, than we can go eat lunch."

I nodded and sat down.

My brother came in and talked to Peggy for a while.

I was jealous. He flirted with her all time and would grab her arm, of course "not on purpose".

She just blocked his behavior but you didn't seem to care.

You were so jealous, even if you weren't together, that you crushed your pencil with your fingers and ink started to run of off your fingers.

Peggy and Steve looked at you and you said sorry, running out to clean up.

You walked into the bathroom, and washed your hands, trying to get the blue off.

The door opened and closed, Peggy coming in.

"Hey, (y/n), is everything alright?", she asked with worry on her face.

"Yup, totally.", you said with anger in your voice.

"Were you jealous of your brother?"

"No, I was not. I have no reason to be."

"So you wouldn't like, if I touch you like he touched me?"

She said and let her hand run I g down your arm.

You shivered and she smirked.

"chghe- I mean-ii- I was uhrgg."

You closed your eyes, totally happy, that she touched you.

"You like that, don't you?"

You nodded and she kissed your forehead.

"I like you, (y/n), not your brother."

"you're beautiful", you gasped and she kissed you again.